29.1.17

Fun pegging thoughts

I enjoy pegging, but we do it only infrequently, like maybe once or twice a year. Obviously, it is consensual, so can be discussed gently and lovingly. it could be introduced as an experiment.
It is a submissive act, but a very enjoyable one.
Positioned properly, you are part of the activity, and a active participant
and yes, i have climaxed while being pegged
Of course, it can be done with a feigned (or real) dominant attitude
 
or
Have you ever been pegged?
Do you like it if you have been pegged?
IF you have never been pegged, would you like to be pegged?
bottoms up
Red

7 comments:

  1. Been Pegged a few years ago and found it to be great fun.
    Surely something i am willing to do again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pegging is very much a part of our sex play about once a week. We both enjoy it and I get deeper into sub space when she does peg me. I also will squirt when being pegged it's wonderful.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been pegged and enjoy it very much. Although I have only been pegged a few times each year in the last couple years, I would very much like to have it become a more regular activity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do get pegged quit often and if she does it right I will cum from it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been pegged by Merry. Not nearly often enough for my taste! Yes, I do enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A few times after getting spanked. Very hot and would love more. It is fun
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  7. anon: why wait so long, try it again soon.
    archedone: delightful.. Cindy was astonished when I climaxed once while being pegged.
    MrBill: ask and you might receive
    Dan: fun fun fun, I agree, if done right, I will climax
    Merryslave: ask and you might receive, or be spanked for trying to top from the bottom... either way, a win win

    Ron: ask and you might receive, or be spanked for trying to top from the bottom... either way, a win win
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)