10.1.17

adventurous tuesdays revisiting male submission

My method of keeping this blog active is to wander around tumblr sites, and save photos (some captioned) or gifs that I like, but I have yet to know how to save a video on a tumblr...
Thus, I am now trying to use or delete items that I have saved, because the folders abound with too many items
What are your limits
1. Have you used handcuffs?
2. ball gags?
3. Played with a riding crop?
4. Used a riding crop seriously? good acting, or actual?? Probably acting
5. been spanked with another female watching?

More scenarios next Tuesday...

My answers : 1. yes, two no but we have one   3. no, only on my bottom 4.  NO 5. Yes
and your extra smile for today

and when people my age get together!!!
bottoms up
Red

9 comments:

  1. Just wish more women would enjoy filling the needs of man. As a man can not understand why more women would not want to be in charge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. yes, 2. no, 3. yes, 4. yes, 5. no keep up the great blog Red it's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of these look a tad bit painful, Red...even in fun! ;) The 'before internet' giggle is too funny...Thanks for sharing. :D

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. For this family 1 Yes, 2 No, 3 Yes, 4 No, 5 No. She also likes using rope to tie me spread eagle on stomach or back. For 5 I wish she would. I'd even go for the witness also spanking me.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay does tie me up to the bed, about every second month. Once a month, we do the kinky stuff, haha.

    Best wishes,

    Marco & Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  6. anon: so much more to life than sexual desires.
    Joe: glad you like the blog, and thanks for your replies. 4 YIKES
    Cat: I would never agree to 4 teasing yes, painful NO
    archedone: good luck with your dreams on 5.
    Marco and Lindsay: you must love February, because the next month is a few days closer.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nos. 4 & 5 - but only "when the occasion calls for it", as she likes to put it :-)

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes. Yes. Yes but not on my dick. Yes but not on my dick. Yes just once sang amazingly erotic.
    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  9. l: HOPE 4 IS RARELY NEEDED
    RON: I AGREE AND SAME EXPERIENCE
    BOTTOMS UP
    rED

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)