10.12.16

jokes to get you spanked

Men and women have differing senses of humor....These might make you smile


1.The missus asked me, "When you're on a boys only trip, do you think about me?"
Apparently, "Only to stop myself from coming too quickly!" wasn't the right answer.
2. You'll be fine," the Doctor said after finishing the young Woman's surgery.


But, she asked, "How long will it be before I am able to have a normal sex life again Doctor ?" 
    
The Surgeon seemed to pause and his face reddened as a small tear ran down his cheek from the corner of his eye.  


The girl became alarmed. "What's the matter Doctor? I will be all right, won't I?"

"Yes.” he replied “You'll be fine, it's just that no one has ever asked me that after having their tonsils out."
 
 

3Men would think this is funny
So, be careful with your use of guy humor...
She will not have to say anything, just point

bottoms up
Red

9 comments:

  1. You are so right about women and men having differing senses of humor. I don't know how many times I thought I was being funny only to find myself over her knee getting spanked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were good jokes Red. Thanks for sharing. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife and I have the same type of humor. The only part that is different is when she's attending to my bare bottom. She says it's funny the way my bottom bounces and feet kick.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my wife makes the same comment, only thing is my bare bottom bouncing and feet kicking, the spanking hurts and I cannot help either.

      Delete
  4. Dan: all males who are spanked need to be careful when telling jokes

    Cat: glad you liked them.

    archedone: downright amusing from her point of view, and something you asked her to do ever so long ago
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am all in on the different humor. Costs my butt dearly many times.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the jokes can not wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ron: but the jokes ARE FUNNY

    Joe; enjoy, hope you get the smae results as Ron and I do
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)