3.12.16

A smile for today

Life should be enjoyed, not endured....
Thought for the day

and with that delicious dinner


now, some people might feel like this
and if Cindy read the above, she should also always remember to look at this eyechart...
Ya THINK: Maybe there is some truth in this comment
Never, never....
Now this is funny, if you read the caption...
 For all you northerners (at least in Alaska)
 I can just see Baxter, and myself, and many others wanting to work at this office
bottoms up
Red

4 comments:

  1. yeah I agree with that type of office, so long as there were casual spankings also. I have worked in many offices and have yet to have anything resemble this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post Red. I would also work at that office. I wonder if she spanks?
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Red...loved them all but the last one...OMG! ;) Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baxter: only in our dreams,or maybe in the early days of the Playboy Mansion
    archedone: pleasant dreams
    Cat; glad you liked them
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)