9.12.16

11 million hits and beyond

Well, I seem to have been too busy to post a little about the popularity of spanking. The title gathers many people to this site, BUT many are regular viewers which I truly appreciate. 

Many people visit this site through using a search for spanking pictures, captions and art, specifically F/M.
and effective gifs
art is always wonderful to imagine being the proverbial fly on the wall

Some drop by for my attempts at humor: Here are a few examples

I threw away my Garmin.
I find this new GPS better helps me stay abreast of where I am and where I want to go.

However, most men travel with a GPS OVERRIDE!!!
So to everyone who drops by a fond HELLO to you,
and to those who leave comments: THANK YOU.
bottoms up
Red

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 million hits...yeah! A well deserved record...I look forward to many, many more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Red...that's a heck of a record! Congratulations! Don't always comment but I do enjoy your blog. Love the cartoons above.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe you underestimate your viewers. I also don't think your viewers know the work you go thru to put your site up and keep it interesting. I feel a little hurt when you say "some even come back now and then". As a loyal follower of your site I know you have regular readers. What I find interesting in your site is the truth and real life feel.
    Thank you for all your and Cindy's hard work.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hermione: thank you very much.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. Congratulations and I hope this will continue to be a labor of love for you.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. ron: thanks fro dropping by
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)