26.11.16

Katie's spanking blog

I am slow at traversing blogland, as keeping a blog active posting most days takes quite a lot of time...

so, with Love Our Lurkers day, here is a blog I know you will enjoy.


The blog involves a woman who introduced TTWD into their relationship of  28 years marriage, and it has worked out extremely well.  Like Bonnie, Ronnie, Hermione, and Jan, Katie enjoys being spanked by her husband Rob...

Many of my readers have probably  visited this blog more often than I have, but hopefully if you have not visited, you will drop by. I am certain you will be entertained.

The spanking art is vintage, and not found on Katie's blog... but it might give her a few ideas how to earn an extra spanking..
A) being late to pick-up her husband
 and if that does NOT work, claim you spoiled dinner (Remember, only pretend)


bottoms up
Red

5 comments:

  1. Nice post Red, Katie's blog is definitely on my list to follow.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful to you Red as well as Ronnie and Hermione regarding letting us know about interesting blogs or tumblrs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely recommendation, Red...Katie's documentation of the adventures in the Rob and Katie household are so fun. Thanks for sharing. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Red, :) Oh gosh! I feel honoured that you enjoyed my blog enough to mention it in a post! Thank you! That is so nice of you!

    Last evening Rob and I took our girls to the airport to head back to college/work, after a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. When we returned home, I opened my computer for a bit, and discovered your kind post! I am just starting to get around to check out some of the bloggers that I had the pleasure of meeting, due to LOL Day. I was so surprised! I love blogging about this whole thing. It has changed our lives in so many ways. I never want it to end! I enjoy sharing our ttwd adventure, and spankings too! I feel as though I have learned so much from others sharing, that I hope that my words, in some way might help someone else one day. It's also fun to write about it all most of the time!

    I love the vintage art above! I don't think I need to think up too many things for Rob. I seem to find it myself, without even trying! That's why they call me Katie t (small t for small trouble)! LOL! Rob loves it that way! ;) Thanks again, Red! I appreciate your kind words. Have a great rest of the weekend. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan: as I do from time to time
    Baxter: you are welcome
    Cat: they are fun
    Katie: Glad you enjoyed my post, and it is my pleasure to try to send more visitors to your blog. Happy Spankings.. my apologies for taking so long to reply, but I was building posts for when I was away, and am only now catching up
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)