19.10.16

spanked outdoors

While we were visiting family, we took a mini vacation tour favorite area in California, Mendocino. Traveling from one coast to the other,it is best to have an extended stay, but not be with family for the entire time.

Traveling with us was the short tawse, as it fits easily in luggage, and does not set off alarms in airports. I think it is now our go to implement for Cindy to spank me with.

If you are driving to Mendocino from the south, you probably end up taking the 101 north of San Francisco, and then the 128.

While on the 128, Cindy mentioned that we would be coming to our spanking spot soon. OOPS! I have spanked Cindy there once, and she has spanked me there a few times.  Cindy expressed the opinion that we should start off our alone time together with a spanking to help set a excellent mood. Happy, and worry, instantly struck me, as did an erection. I had been thinking of mentioning it, but we had already done some Sonoma wine tasting(delicious), and was uncertain what Cindy was thinking.

We wholeheartedly recommend this route as the 128 takes you through a ten or so mile of fabulous redwoods. If coming from the south, right after the first area like this, you have a nice spot to stop, and a little drop off to a river, where you are below anyone seeing you from the road. There is a call box at this rest stop, so it is easy to find. (it is the only call box on this route)
Note that these redwoods here are small,but you are about to drive through some gorgeous large redwoods. The next photo shows how private you can be just off the road (MOST OF THE TIME)
We made good use of this spot, with me bending at the waist, bare bottomed, and Cindy using the short tawse to maximum effect.  I was bouncing around a bit quite quickly, and Cindy was using full arm swings and body motion, to maximum effect.

After many spanks, Cindy had me stand up straight, so that she could spank areas that were not quite as available when I was bent over. With leather, Cindy can go much higher on my bottom, an area that is rarely spanked.
As you can see from the above photo, Cindy is right handed, and spanks from the left side. She has also learned to use the tawse solely on the closest cheek to her, which has the twin ends biting in the crack of my bottom. Thus, that area is rarely spanked OTK, so is really virgin when in the great outdoors. Cindy spanked the top of my legs, below my bottom, but this area is not visible in the photo.

One slight note is that we did hear some people in the distance, but then the voices stopped,so possibly they decided to walk the other way, or simply stood silently and enjoyed hearing me be slightly scolded and strongly spanked.
Hopefully, my directions will allow you to plan to stop there if you ever travel this route. The deliciousness of being outdoors, highly unlikely of being discovered (but possible anytime you are outdoors)

The drive to Mendocino was great, with a sore hot bottom and some teasing from Cindy. You know you want me to spank you, so I doubt I will hear any complaints, but if you have any, we can deal with them at the hotel (AKA: another spanking)

No complaints, but absolutely fantastic mind blowing sex that evening. We both agree that it is far better than anything we did when we were twenty-some of age, having the experience of how to deliver the most deliciousness to our partner, factored in with no family responsibilities of diapers, work cut the grass, etc... plus the aphrodisiac of spanking and being spanked.

If you have never tried spanking outdoors, you must try it sometime......

Apologies for the dic pic! This was the only photo taken, and I had forgotten to hold it our of sight. (I should mention that it had obviously shrunk when Cindy spanked me, and needs encouragement from Cindy to return to its full glory, which was NOT going to happen this close to the road.

Here is another DIRTY DICK PIC for your amusement.
 smile
 
bottoms up
red

19 comments:

  1. Is that Muir Woods?

    Oh and the "rain got me wet" cartoon made me snort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn, my wife could care less, been spanked while camping, told one woman who came upon us, naughty little boys need to be spanked, the woman smiled, and watched. Upon leaving she said her husband is in for a surprise. I'm not allowed to pull up anything, I stand bare until told other wise. It is when we get home I dread. I'm given another spanking, this time naked, face the wall for a long time. I know I could be heard down the block, did not care, wanted the spanking to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How convenient for Cindy to carry a tawse while trekking in the woods! In my (our) case, N. as well as J. always chose to rely on switches picked on the spot - maple, mostly, but also hickory, hazelnut or willow... and (for the first time this Summer), an olive tree! Never "caught in the act", although N. and i once encountered a couple of middle-aged ladies walking in the opposite direction - with her still sporting a switch and me ahead of her, with a contrite face! When on vacation, both N. and J. have sometimes made a point of bringing a previously used switch back to the inn where were staying (in full view of other guests) - and using it again in our bedroom later that night or early on the next morning...

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never got to watch one of those outdoors "sessions" with N. - but she told me about them - and so, it seemed appropriate to resume that same practice once we were married, even though it had been interrupted by her illness. I know you "appreciated" it (and so did I) but there was a time when you were uncomfortable with having my sister joining us - and wielding hr own switch! - on some of those outdoors occasions :-) but I guess you have grown used to it by now!

      N.

      Delete
    2. I have gotten "used to it", as you say - but, for some reason, I still think of those outdoors sessions as involving no witnesses (or participants!) I accept that B. should be entitled to paddle, flog, strap or cane my derrière when we stay with her -or when she comes to visit, but outdoors sessions are something else again...

      L.

      Delete
    3. Hope B visits soon!
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    4. My sister may come to visit for Thanksgiving (or, as we jokingly refer to it "Spanksgiving") - or else at Xmas time (when the"twelve days of Christmas" are duly observed with different "tools" being used each day... Both of us (though probably not L, I guess) look forward to those reunions - not to mention the times when B. can hear (over he phone) L. being spanked or strapped - and tearfully begging for mercy!

      J.

      Delete
    5. J: If B can't come for spanksgiving, you should invite Cindy and me.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    6. When I called B. earlier today (and used the occasion to let her hear L's derrière being soundly paddled!), she told me she couldn't join us for Thanksgiving, but would come to visit over Xmas time - which L. may regret, since it will certainly involve his being subjected to the two of us subjecting him (again!) to the "twelve days of Christmas" experience! I, on the other hand, will take care that his derrière is properly treated on Thanksgiving day (before,or most likely after, our guests have left) :-)

      J.

      Delete
    7. Have fun at thanksgiving, and maybe give his derriere a rest for a week or two, so that it is as fresh as the turkey, and then as well cooked afterwards
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    8. Whatever J. may have in mind for Thanksgiving, I suspect that she will find some good reasons to spank me over the next few weeks - as well as between Thanksgiving and Xmas, when B. comes to visit... and will be taking part (as she has before!) in the 'twelve days of Christmas' sequence...

      L.

      Delete
    9. as it should be. i need to be spanked bi- weekly if not weekly.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    10. Red, you are lucky! I typically get spanked or whipped at least twice a week... and this week was no exception. A firm paddling on Saturday (in the kitchen with the wooden spoon) for failing to properly clean the bathroom -one of my weekend chores- then, on Sunday (in what may be our last hike this year) a sharp flogging in the woods - with a switch J. thought worthy of bringing home...

      L.

      Delete
    11. i am very lucky, but sometimes being spanked more frequently than one would like is better than being not spanked for a significant time.
      Red

      Delete
  4. In our case I've had many wonderful outdoor spanking. The areas are always deserted but when I'm lowering my pants I'm thinking what if someone can see me. then when in position and getting spanked wondering if anyone can hear.
    Most outdoor spanking is done with my belt but a few times she has brought a wooden spoon without my knowledge. And even a fewer times I found a switch for her to use. Wonderful memories.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been spanked outdoors many times in the back yard, mall parking lot and in a park. My wife always has a hair brush on her so when a spanking is earned she takes care of it. She doesn't care who is around. Neighbors heard me being spanked in the back yard. Even those family bathrooms some malls have I have been taken in there where she spanked me and I'm sure other people heard it through the door while waiting to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to here I'm not alone in the outdoors spankings...
    My wife and I enjoy the same with the secluded spots just off the road. We always keep a trusty old clothes brush in the car for such occasions, mainly to my own disadvantage, (or maybe advantage).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the third pic from the top!! Looks like a naughty boy got himself a nice red hiney! I wonder if anyone was watching you get that spanking. I bet you were squirming in your chair during dinner!! Ha Ha!! JayJay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. KD Pierre: No , much further north on route 128. (Muir Woods is magnificent, everyone should try to visit it)

    Shawn: excellent

    L: correction, we had the tawse in the car, and only walked off into the forest about 15 yards, as it when down into a little ravine, and you could not be seen from the road.
    J: L must be used to it for certain

    archedone: glad my post brings back fond memories, and your comments can help encourage others to try it.

    Dan: you are definitely a well spanked man

    Pizza: actually to your advantage... and so many places exist when outside the city..

    JayJay: not squirming, but I could feel it while seated, or standing. Squirming in the restaurant might cause another spanking in the hotel room.

    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)