6.10.16

pegging fun graphics

I know some people are disdainful of this topic, but others find it a fun part of making love, where the penetration switches bodies.
I know I get excited by the idea, so this might be me at a younger age
artists enjoy the topic
Some, however, sort of back into the topic, by promises they make
 Who knows, it could be a regular love making event in your house
and in role reversal, instead of him expecting to hear say how big his cock is, it might be role reversal
and having fun before the event is delightful
If you have never tried it, my best advice is you should! Who knows what might transpire
 A coffee to wake-up, then play time
Try it!!
but make certain both parties understand the terminology

How many readers have tried pegging?

bottoms up
Red

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely! Rosa and I are both very "anal-oriented". But you are right, even when I blog about anything anal.....mostly analingus....it gets little to no response. A lot of people seem to shy away from anal stuff. Maybe there are too many 'stinky-butts' out there that scared everyone off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a common activity for us, but I was pegged by my wife last week.
    She used the magic wand vibrator on my penis while ass fucking me and made me have a mind blowing orgasm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Red great post. We have done this several times and it is great. I now look forward to when she bends me over and has her way with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bought the strapon, but my Wife decided She was not interested. Sad and humiliating in it's own way ~sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pegging in our house goes in spurts. At the most 2Xs a week sometimes once a month. I had been doing R anally for some time when she surprised me holding a strap on saying it's my turn to do you. What could I say? Only what position would you like to try? she had me bend over the side of the bed lubed me up then her strap on and slowly took my anal virginity. Some pain but loved it. Now I have two reasons to present my bottom. She can spank me or peg me. and a few times she will spank then peg me I love it.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  6. When my wife tells me she's going to peg me I am happy and can't wait unless it's a punishment pegging. Those occur after I am spanked and she gets the huge strap on out which is 8" long and about 4" round. That pegging is not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes love it.

    Love the ladies who wear the strap on over their panty just hot

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  8. kdpierre: the last frontier is not for everyone... Glad to know both you and your partner enjoy the event

    MrBill: sounds terrific.. maybe it might happen a little more often

    Joe: as do i

    Sara: keep it, in case the mood changes with your wife.

    archedone: delightful. thanks for sharing

    Dan: I only reference romantic pegging, not punishment pegging. (That would not be consensual in my opinion)

    Ron: love the gifs where the woman raises her dress to show a strap-on.

    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)