23.10.16

a forest spanking

When on vacation, you take the opportunities to play more often than you do at home. No meals to cook, groceries to purchase, and none of the other myriad of things one does at home.

Vacation means less responsibility, and more time to relax and does things together.

While away, we went for a hike in the Van Damme State park, which has wonderful trees, a fern canyon following a creek, a pygmy forest, and hiking trails.  We did a loop of approximately four miles, with a lot of walking downhill, and then a shorter steeper route uphill back to the pygmy forest. Lots of redwoods, seclusion, and no one around  while we hiked.

I decided to break off a medium thin branch, and while walking proceeded to try to get the knots lessened where branches had been.

ADVICE WANTED: Do you carry a little penknife, or something to cut a switch when walking in a forest? What do you do when retrieving a switch to be used for a spanking? The branch I had had sharp protrusions, and we are only involved in no blood spankings.

It took a very long time for me to whittle away at the sharp parts with my nails as we walked.

After over an hour of walking, seemingly in the dense part of fern canyon, we took another break, and I suggested to Cindy that she could use this switch to give me a spanking. Cindy wondered if it was private enough, but I assured her it was, and that we had not met anyone while hiking.

Bare bottomed, bending over at the waist, Cindy did an admiral job with many strokes, so that my bottom did not have lines from each switch spank, but was red. This attests to so many spanks that the redness simply joined, as  opposed to when you have six lines from six well spaced cane strokes.

I certainly owwwed and yelped at times when some strokes were extra meaningful. I asked Cindy to take a picture or two, and she readily agreed. After the photos, i was told to get dressed, and I thanked her for the spanking.
(we needed to use the flash, so it lightened everything, including the redness on my bottom)

About twenty seconds later, as we started to walk, we met a young twenty-some woman walking towards us, who simply passed us going the opposite way, as we nodded to each other.

HAD SHE HEARD?   HAD SHE SEEN?????  Was she simply being DISCREET? No idea, we were either very fortuitous, or she was very discreet.

We walked along for another minute, to find that we had made it to the turnaround point, where one trail meets the second trail, but moreover, it meets a third main trail from the main entrance to the park. There were trucks parked there, and workmen were somewhere in the forest, possibly near-by. OOPS!!!

We immediately met a more elderly couple walking up this third trail to us....
Alesson to be learned, judge how long the hike will take, and make certain to spank halfway or so before you meet any other trails. When we thought we were in the depths of the forest, we were almost out at the main trail...

Love making that night was specially delicious, with a warm well spanked bottom to sit on during a delicious dinner with wine, prior to making love.
spankings outdoors are fabulous. Try it some time

bottoms up
RED

11 comments:

  1. Shawn, for Susan private does not mean anything, we camp a lot and on more than one camping trip found my self bare bottom over her lap. If possible she will try and find a place secluded, one such time we walk someway, I kept telling her please here, she found the spot, had me strip, and boy did my bottom feel the results of my pleading. Walking back to the camp, crying, naked, I hope no one would see me, I got lucky, but I knew I was heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also enjoy the thrill and dangers of spanking in the forest. When we go into a new area we don't spank until we go back to the same area a second time so we are well aware of the area we are in and how close to civilized areas we are. Like the trail you were on we probably would not spank until heading back to the beginning. Myself I've carried a pocket knife most of my life and it does come in handy for switch cleaning. Finger nails take too long LOL.
    Archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote posted. That is SO me! Every time I'm in the woods one eye is looking at the nature around me while the other eye is scouting out switch material.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As mentioned in previous comments, our "hikes in the woods" (with N. or with J.) often involve some serious switching -always in secluded, off-path locations - whether at home or overseas. I don't get to pick the switch, but maple shoots (common in our parts) have been a clear favorite with both of them, as they usually require little or no trimming. Willow trees and (as I discovered this Summer) olive trees can also be used to good effect...
    We have never been "caught in the act", but since both N. and J. occasionally choose to bring home a particularly 'effective' switch, we have sometimes crossed paths with other hikers who may have guessed what that switch was for! This is especially true when we are staying at a nearby country inn where other guests (or staff) are likely to notice - and perhaps overhear that same switch being used again later...

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There have indeed been a few such occasions -twice, at least, while walking down a path in the woods, and three or four times when the switch I had cut (and used!) in the woods was -again! - applied later to your derrière in our lodgings... and overheard (as well you know!)

      J.

      Delete
  5. Hello, male, name is Stewart, stumbled across this blog by accident, just goggling spankings and yours for some reason had me checking you out closer than others, what a blog you have going, has to be a lot of work. My story is that spankings for what ever reason was a need for lack of better wording for me. I dated women dreaming they would spank me, never have the courage to bring up the subject. I meant this twenty something female, we got along great and I played pranks on her, at first she enjoyed, then she hinted enough. For about spankings with her until she looked at me and said "a spanking would do you good", sure I said and that was that. A couple of weeks later at her place out of the blue she mentioned she told her friend about me and my pranks, she said her friend suggested a talk with the hairbrush, I looked at her and say just okay. I bet her that I could get her the hairbrush, be naked and she would not do it. She said bet is on, so I went to the bedroom to get the hairbrush and undressed and back to the front room, handed her the hairbrush and she had a chair in the middle of the room. Well I lost the bet big time, she knew how to give a spanking, she knew how to insure I would not get off her lap, and that hairbrush spoke loud and clear. I danced around the room, rubbing and crying until she sternly said to stand before her. I won the bet she said and so when you need a spanking, no matter where, your getting one, understand, yes I said crying. I looked at her as the rules were layed out and just said yes. That night laying in bed she rubbed my sore spanked bottom and I told her of my spanking desires and how long I wanted to find a woman who would. She hugged me tight, rubbed my spanked bottom, well you got your wish, so play your pranks, be naughty, your will be spanked and then she pulled back and with a smile and young man I will decided when and where.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been spanked in the forest and in a park. One memorable spanking was in a park. My wife thought I need correcting so we came to a spot that looked pretty secluded and there was a bench there so she put me over her knee and took her hair brush to my behind. After about 5 minutes of the hair brush she told me to stand up. When I did I looked and saw an audience watching me being spanked. They all clapped and I got dressed and hung my head in shame and walked away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The season for "forest" or outdoors spankings (whippings, in fact!) is drawing to an end as the weather is getting colder - even though a well-applied maple switch can make my derrière burn! Spring and summer are the best seasons for this sort of open-air fun... but N. and J. both demand that I bring them switches twice a month in the off-season - and "pickle" them in vinegar-laced water for indoors use, if needed (along with their many other year-round 'tools')

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L: you can always travel south if the mood strikes... but I imagine the north outdoor spankings are lessening.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. Chilly weather today - but still OK for a hike in the woods... and for J. to apply a vigorous flogging in her usual style!... How many (or few) such occasions will happen? I know that I (as usuall) will soon be required to supply her with other switches to be 'pickled' - and used - at home... until the Spring of next year!

      L.

      Delete
    3. Enjoy your walks, and may the weather warm for Thanksgiving for more adventures outdoors.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)