8.7.16

another tumblr worth visiting

Marco wrote:

"Hello Red,

I made a tumblr account, at your advice.
Check it out, please.

I am currently putting in pictures and gifs.


If you like, you can add to your 'interesting spanking blogs/tumblr'.
Could you give my tumblr a 'heads up' in your daily postings, so that I get some of attention from your followers? I would appreciate it.

Best wishes,

Marco"
 and then you get spanked
 good luck Marco, enjoy creating your tumblr. I RECOMMEND YOU VISIT


bottoms up
red

4 comments:

  1. "Naughty Side" so true, male or female. Being a male it is my release, being naughty, my wife truly understands and insures my release is complete. Her spankings insure that, she holds nothing back. I have a naughty side that only spankings can address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Red,

    thanks for the 'screen-time'.
    To all: I can be found on Red's: 'interesting spanking blogs/ tumblrs'.

    Best wishes,

    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first picture. Awesome
    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon: thanks for sharing a bit about your relationship

    Marco: enjoy creating.

    Ron: you are welcome
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)