7.7.16

a tumblr re-started

Well, you have to enjoy looking at spanking related pictures and thinking up captions, to create a spanking tumblr. If your efforts disappear for some reason known only to tumblr, as 99+% are non-original owner photos, one can only wonder in amazement why they cancel a tumblr.






I  received this email from spencerpaddle@gmail.com


"Hi Red,

I’ve revived my terminated Tumblr Blog “Who’s Sorry Now?”.
It’s now called “Spanked2RealTears”. http://spanked2realtears.tumblr.com/

It may take a while to get it fully stocked with F/M postings, but I have to start somewhere right?

Right now I have ZERO followers. If you could put out the word that I’m rebuilding, I would appreciate it.

Thanks and happy spankings,

SPANKED2TEAR"

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU VISIT THIS TUMBLR!

GOOD LUCK SPENCERPADDLE

bottoms up
RED

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us all know about this blog being revived.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Spencer, how do I get to follow you?

    Best wishes,

    Marco

    BTW: I am building my own tumblr, but I am waiting for Red to give me some 'screentime/advertising' on his blog. But Red, the good man, has already listed me in his 'interesting spanking blogs/tumblr'. You might check it out, sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Thanks for the head up. Checking it out.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure who captioned the spanking cartoon, but may I respectfully suggest editing it to: "You only 'wear the pants' around here until I decide to pull them down!"

    I just think a crisper punchline sounds better. But it's just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleased to see it's being revived. Paws crossed it stays up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very glad to see it back up. It was one of my favorite tumblr blogs and I was mystified at its demise. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @spanked2realtears ... I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hermoine, Ron, Belinda, smuccatelli : you are welcome

    kdpierre: very true. I only post ones i find, i do not caption photos

    Marco: log in to tumblr, open a new tab, click on my link (in a third tab, and this tumblr will appear, choose follow in the top corner.

    merryslave click the link http://spanked2realtears.tumblr.com/
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)