27.6.16

Spanking thoughts for the day


Possibly, a man is careless DELIBERATELY

and when it finally happens later, you LEARN the reality that spankings hurt
she might ponder these words about your situation
Just consider yourself lucky that it happens, and doubly lucky if she enjoys spanking you, like this woman is enjoying the task...
and remember...
smile, imagine if you did this, and the spanking you would get when you get home! (your wife might even announce to the waitress that she intends to spank you as soon as we are home, and then add " he gets spanked regularly! Is that not correct, husband, or would you like to add lieing to your punishment.
bottoms up

Red

9 comments:

  1. There is no way you cannot struggle when a hairbrush is warming and stinging your bare bottom, especially if your wife is so mad that it is rapid fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very true, Red.

    Best wishes,

    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific post. I don't think most folks understand how much a hairbrush spanking really hurts....oh hurts so good.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon: very, very true

    marco: glad you agree

    Ron: only those who have never experienced one

    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a short handled bath brush. My wife uses it very well. Simply divine.

    Yorkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I am certain very effective
      red

      Delete
  6. I have two nice long handled bathbrushes. One is solid maple and the other bamboo...one is for extreme behavior the other keeps me in line.
    As I have yet to find the discplinarian of my dreams, I self administer my spankings. Any ideas on how I can keep myself honest and not let myself off easy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina: no idea, but I will post about this in the future to ask people's ideas
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  7. Thank you Sir, I will appreciate any input....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)