6.5.16

spanked

Definitely in the swing, as the second day after the first spanking, it was bare bottoms up again.

Well, let me recap: This is two days later, and I cannot remember why the spanking was given. I imagine it is an age related thing, but I have always been a forgetful person. 

 Cindy just came in the room, and I asked her why for this posting I am writing, and she thought for  a little bit, and then said because I had been grumpy, and it is the best way to solve my grumpiness. She is correct, that spankings solve any grumpiness on my part.

The delightful part of spanking in our relationship is that it easily solves problems, whenever I am at fault.  Prior to spanking, I could be a grouch for a day or two (occasionally longer), which in retrospect is ridiculous. Staying unhappy about something is just such a waste of time.
Cindy propped herself on the bed, and asked me to choose an implement and come over her knees. I chose the wooden bath brush, as I know it is VERY EFFECTIVE with minimal effort on Cindy's part.

Removing my pants and underwear, i handed Cindy the bath brush and crawled over her knees. The following caption were not the words Cindy used, as she lamented that my significant erection would disappear duing the spanking.
However, i assured her that it would spring to life after the spanking, as she gently engulfed my erection between her thighs. (delightful)
Cindy caressed my bottom for a short while, and then a good solid spanking was given. My bottom was quite on fire, with some owwing and feet dancing before the spanking ended.

As many times happens, after thanking Cindy for the spanking, we made passionate love. It was glorious. Cindy was the leader on top having me on my back, holding my arms down for a little while while we kissed, then ground her body on top of mine while asking how my bum felt being ground into the bed..... moving down my body kissing, licking and sucking delightful places including my chest before going lower.

THE SEX WAS AMAZING!

Instead of being grumpy for a period of time, I was spanked, and then we made passionate love.

Another WIN WIN scenario, and a happily, and extremely satisfied couple.

If you are wondering if being spanked is a good thing in your marriage, the answer is a resounding YES!!!


A smile for today: WISE ITALIAN GRANDFATHER
 
    An old Italian man in Brooklyn is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside, "Guido, I wan' you lissina me. I wan' you to take-a my chrome plated ...38 revolver so you will always remember me."

 
"But grandpa, I really don't like guns.. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

 
"You lissina me, boy! Somma day you gonna be runna da business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big-a home and maybe a couple of bambinos. "

 
"Somma day you gonna come-a home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with another man. Whatta you gonna do then, point at your watch and say times up?
_____________________
bottoms up
Red

9 comments:

  1. Another delightful and caring spanking for you with amazing passion to follow. Love it. Happy days.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spanking certainly does helps with grumpiness.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Red,

    good show, buddy.
    I agree, a bit of spanking helps over grumpiness.

    I know, haha

    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its does seem to be a cure for all ills!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why did you choose the bath brush, knowing (as I do) how "effective" it is?...

    L.

    PS: In our case, J. is the one who decides which "tool" she wants to use

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to love the conversation prior to and during a spanking. For me it really puts me in sub space. It also helps the love making after even with a sore bottom.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admit that I'm envious. It's been 6 weeks since my last spanking and I want another one but it won't be for months.
    Enjoy, you lucky bugger.

    Yorkie

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way love the lady in the slip....very old school and erotic
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ron: happy days indeed

    Ronnie and Marco: spanking does eliminate grumpiness, and Cindy and I are much happier afterwards.

    Jan; it does solve many problems, and leaves happiness in it's trail... and soreness in the tail :)

    L: Cindy decides the level of intensity, so this is very effective at only average intensity. When really upset, she uses a little implement that she can use full force.

    archedone; very true, and i have very similar feelings

    Yorkie; sorry to hear that. Hoe all is well, and that you can be spanked sooner.

    Ron: photo reminiscent of yesteryear

    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)