29.5.16

spank your partner

One wonders how many couples should play truth or dare.....
The idea that a partner is afraid to tell their spouse of their innermost desires and fantasies is an unfortunate situation.
I have had spanking fantasies for most of my life, but it was only about fifteen years ago that I dared broaching the subject with Cindy, whose mind is far less warped than mine...Because of the Internet, I was able to see like minded individuals existed, and the Disciplinary wives club website gave me the information and courage to speak to Cindy about it.  http://auntkaysdwc.com/

I had read the entire website, purchased some of her very informative books... etc...

Back to the topic....

This blog revolves around the male(myself)  being spanked consensually, but Cindy is also spanked sometimes.
Whatever your desires may be, TRY to discuss them with your partner. If your partner willing agrees to try something different, you will be probably be ecstatic with what follows.. and if she is enthusiastic, you may be spanked more than your dreams would desire.
bottoms up
 Red

10 comments:

  1. A relationship is about communication. In our relationship we can and have discussed all topics. Like you Red I've had an interest in spanking since my teen years. I brought it up with my first wife who was not interested. But my second wife was not sure but to please me tried it. It took a bit but she loves it and tends to my bottom even when I don't upset her. Many times I've spent across her lap on the sofa because she wanted to rub, pat, squeeze and hand spank my bottom. I love it.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I tried to broach the subject early in our marriage but she said I was a pervert. About 15 years ago, she realized I was still wanting to be spanked and she read a book by Fiona Locke and from that point forward has spanked me. But it still takes communication about what you want and that is something that shoudl be able to happen in a marriage, but not all marriages are the same. She enjoys getting the paddle and belt and crop out and dealing with me and I like being dealt with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wise words, everyone, wise words.

    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fortunately, from the time of my first date with Merry (now, my wife) we had communicated enough via email and text and IM, that we both knew what we wanted, which is to say, for her to spank me whenever and whyever.
    We're right at the three year anniversary of our first date, and we still openly discuss ALL our desires.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Red, great post and my hubby agrees with the last bit!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried also but she was not into, until she caught me on the toilet, masterbating, looking at a F/m spanking magazine. She took it and told me to finish, looking at it, she smiled and said okay. Dancing around the room rubbing, crying, she smiled and said is this what you wanted, crying I said yes, but not so hard. She smiled and said it will be worse the next time. It was and she admitted should have started along time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. archedone and Baxter: a wonderful relationship you have with your wife. Being willing to happily participate in your partner's kink is a loving person. We are both very lucky, and fortunate that our wife will spank us when she feels it is needed, not just when we want it.

    MArco: thank you

    Merry slave: life could not be better than openly discussing each others desires, and trying to make them come true if compatible with each individuals thoughts.

    Jan: glad you liked the post, and yes, if Cindy decides I should be spanked, then I am spanked...

    anon: The partner can gain a lot of satisfaction by spanking away any problems they see in the relationship. I think all of us wish our partner had started spanking us sooner.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  8. Recommend picking up Jillian Keenan's book. Amazing read
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  9. Or if you do not want to buy the book Sex with Shakespeare. Google her NY Times article. It is inspiring.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ron: thank you for the recommendation. I will look at it.
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)