9.5.16

Sister-in-Law’s Femdom Lesson (fantasy)

At least one reader has the reality of being spanked in front of his sister-in-law, and, at times being spanked by his sister-in-law. It has both benefits and deficits, and J and L might give a reply. In their situation, I think it is a benefit.
(scene one: older sister is showing the newly wedded sister how to handle her husband)
Another couple were contemplating this, but I think wiser heads prevailed.
(scene 2: the next day older sister watches and makes suggestions)
So, if you would like to read a little fantasy story about this situation:

(scene 3: when next her sister visits, she complains that he kicks so much he falls off my lap....well, lets keep him there by my helping until you think he has been properly spanked
but then we will give him another spanking by both of us at the same time, so he will learn that he had better accept the first spanking graciously


I do NOT recommend this site, as it goes way beyond  into various scenarios and that I  would not be comfortable posting.
(scene 4 : see how much better he is during this spanking)
However, some readers may be involved in different scenarios described on the site, and more.
scene 5: dear sister, you are now doing great, and he is so well behaved while you spank him severely)
bottoms up
Red

15 comments:

  1. I have a sister in law who I would love to be over her lap...never happening but wonderful fantasy
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red, I agree with your assessment (no pun intended!)

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you see it that way - especially in view of our next "family reunion" this Summer :-)

      J.

      Delete
  3. As with Ron/Njspank above, I have a sister in law who is seven years younger than me who I would like to be over her lap so she could spank me. Probably never happen, but nice to think of. Maybe even a dual spanking from my wife and her sister. Dream/fantasize on.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have commented before on being spanked by two women. And in this case one woman is teaching the other how to properly spank. I feel most spankees would love to live that fantasy once but that is just what it is a fantasy one can dream about. For those that might live in that life style I'm happy for you.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  5. anon; possibly...
    Ron: fantasies are always fun...
    L; problems (real or imagined) are dealt with immediately, and not permitted to fester.
    J: the joys of visiting family.

    Baxter: glad the post gave you something to fantasize about or is it tantalizing.

    archedone: well stated. This blog is about my real spankings, other person's real spankings, and fantasy situations shown in photos, as almost all photos are almost all paid photo shoots.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forget sister-in-law, my mother-in-law gave me a spanking I will not soon forget. Her daughter, my wife spanks me, but it happen only once, my mother-in-law home, and when I got off her lap I danced, rubbing, was bawling, she had pulled me from the shower and I could care less I was showing all, between her hand and the hairbrush I promised to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is rubbing your bare bottom, bare from the waist down, dancing around the room, crying, that you just learned your sister-in-law spanks harder than your wife, her sister, and reminded that you acting like a naughty little boy just spanked means more to them, than exposing yourself. Sitting is another problem that gets your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. anon: seems like you are now a very careful, respectful husband specially when at your mother-in-laws house, or whenever she is around.

    anon#2: seems like you also will now be a very careful, respectful borther in law specially when in the presence of your sister in law
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pix you chose to illustrate this post! Every one of them corresponds to situations I have experienced at the hands of J. and B. -except for the fact that neither of them is a blonde... and that we are not nearly as young as they seem to be :-(

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Not as young" maybe - but more experienced!

    J.

    ps: You will pay for this tomorrow when we go for our first outing in the woods this Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. L: what I loved n the picture was the woman who is not doing the spanking giving her full attention, and being a significant part of the spanking, not simply a bystander.

    J: hope you have a sunny day, where your experience will show great results
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  12. A perfect day - and a whippy switch - add up to a well-striped derrière! More to follow!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J: glad you both enjoy the healthy walks and hikes outdoors, and TTWD.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)