21.5.16

jokes to get you spanked

I( always enjoy a good laugh, or at least a smile. If you have a hilarious joke, do send it to me privately for me to post...
These are slightly funny, but would get you spanked:
The wife's back on the warpath again. She was up for making a sex movie last night, and all I did was suggest we should hold auditions for her part.
 
I've just installed strobe lights in the bedroom. It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex.
You will be moving on her lap, but no escape!
and,as the saying goes
Now, to avoid a argument, follow this man tip:

Man tip 
No woman has ever started an argument with a man who was vacuuming, dusting or washing dishes.
However, this is not an absolute and definite truth
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Spanked_by_their_Wives
bottoms up
Red

6 comments:

  1. Here's one that will bring her in the mood:

    She: 'what's on the tv?'
    He: 'Dust'.

    Wisdom:
    No matter how many times a husband switches jobs, he's keeping his boss

    Wife asks her husband, 'from who do you think, did our daughter get her common sense?'.
    Husband replies, 'from you, of corurse. I still got mine'.


    It's raining for days without end now.
    The wife is staring depressed through the window.
    If the rain keeps falling, I feel entitled to let her inside the house.

    Best wishes,

    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great Red if I think of some I'll send them.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the jokes that come quickly out of my mouth that get me in trouble.
    Recently, she was sitting at the computer, and just mused out loud, "....thinking...."
    And I blurted out, "I'll call for a press conference."

    I was soon dispatched to fetch the bath brush, and church paddle, and told to strip, and bend over the back of a chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marco: thanks for the smiles

    baxter, archedone; thank you

    Merryslave: definitely, our sense of humor differs from women's sense of humor

    Ron: you are welcome
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)