2.5.16

help needed

A smile for today
MY RETIREMENT IS NOT GOING AS WELL AS I HAD PLANNED

Dear friends:
I’ve been affected by the financial situation which we all are going through.
 
I only buy rotting cheese
And dry meat
I drink old wines
My car has no roof
My bathtub is outside
and my friend has almost nothing to wear
 But here I am, still coping and struggling.
I’M TRYING MY BEST TO ENDURE!
I hope things will improve.

at least, my spankings are freely given, and very thorough
bottoms up
red

6 comments:

  1. Hello Red! Like that last picture! Looks like the bad boy is required to hold his cleft open while she spanks the inner surfaces!! Yeouch!!!!! A strict wife no doubt! JayJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Red, you had me there!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done my friend.....nice red bottom too
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to retirement in 5-6 years so I can eat rotting cheeses, drink old wines, and still get spanked by my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not nice to make friends laugh so hard they cry. Great post Red and loved the last picture. The spankee should always help the spanker get the entire bottom well spanked.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  6. JayJay: definitely effective for certain

    Jan, Ron, archedone: glad it made you smile

    Baxter: sounds delightful
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)