8.5.16

Beware the TAWSE

In an extremely shot time, i have learned to have great respect for effectiveness of a TAWSE. This has become Cindy's second most favorite implement, and I am reasonably certain it will be her "go to implement" when she desires maximum effect in a minimal amount fo time.
This size of tawse is amazingly PERFECT for an over the knee spanking.From the first two ro three spanks, my feet are bouncing, and I am verbally reacting with ooowwws.

It does NOT take a spank of hard strength to get a reaction, as the pendulum effect of the wrist simply moving back and forth, sends the tawse way backwards, and then rushes it forward to the waiting target.

However, if you want to give a even fiercer effective spanking while the spanker is standing, then the long tawse is exactly the implement to use. The arc must be frightfully large, momentum must increase automatically very quickly, and the flexibility of the leather makes it wrap to the skin covering more than any rigid implement. the point of contact is the entire two leather strips, which separate on the way to landing on your bottom, thus no little cushion of air is trapped to moderate the spank.
I have, as of writing,  not experienced this is a suitable way, but I am certain it looms in my future.
How many readers own a tawse, or at least have been spanked with one?

a few smiles for today

This one is very true
and remember, when you think about me...

bottoms up
Red

19 comments:

  1. Nice post about a scary implement. Love the panty joke
    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not want to be otk and feel this, it gets the point across very well. My wife had used a hairbrush until she read about this. I messed up big time, she waited until the weekend, I got up late, knew she was mad, she wasted little time, stood naked, scared, getting a scolding and then over her lap. Never knew anything that could get your attention and she especially like how I danced around, rubbing, crying afterwards. She smiled and asked if I was going to improve and I said yes Mommy, I stood facing the wall and sitting was very uncomfortable for several days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Red, I am jolly glad we don't have one of those!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Red,

    I much prefer our small tawse tan the longer one. The smaller is ideal for OTK.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Red,

    so, you advice me to get one of these? My wife Lindsay uses the cane, that one get's te best of me. How is it compared to a tawse?

    Best wishes,

    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds very ouchy. We don't have one and she doesn't really need one as the implements we have get my feet dancing and my bottom the proper color.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't have one either, but my Italian bridle more than makes up for it !

    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J: having read your descriptions previously, I am certain is is equally effective.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. Fortunately (for me) J. doesn't use it that often - but the last time she did (three weeks ago) was... "memorable" (the welts lasted for 4 or 5 days)

      L.

      Delete
    3. L: The small tawse is memorable, so i can only imagine a long tawse applied with the intention of being really memorable. Glad we do not have an Italian bridle. No sharing please.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    4. As L. noted, I don't use it often - maybe once a month - always at home, of course and, somehow, mostly when the weather is cold (as it still was around here in April!) But now that it's finally warm, the bridle is back in the closet... and outdoors hikes are in season (two thus far in May - and the next one scheduled for this long weekend... (a proper training for our Summer 'excursions')

      J.

      Delete
    5. The warmth of the spring also warms L's bottom. delightful
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    6. J. always makes sure that my backside is suitably "warm" (i.e. blazing hot!) no matter what the weather is!

      L.

      Delete
    7. L; the statement that the bottom is suitably colored depends on which side of the skin one is on.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  8. Ron:glad you liked the post and that one of the humor parts was enjoyable.
    anon; my feet start dancing by or before the second stroke. It is frightfully effective. Thanks for sharing.

    Jan: send me your address privately and I will order one for you :)

    Ronnie: totally agree, the small one works beautifully OTK, and it IS EFFECTIVE!

    MArco; everything is perspective. It is better to have a few implements, as the feel is different, the effectiveness is different, and some cane be used much more vigorously without cutting or bruising. I wholeheartedly recommend it, but a flexible cane used vigorously would be worse, (I Think). Can-iac's two are excellent, the smaller for otk, but could be used in any way wanted.

    archedone: however, variety is the spice of life, so I think you should get one for her birthday, to use on you.

    bottoms up
    Red


    ReplyDelete
  9. The one we have is very similar to the one shown in pic #4, above. It is definitely stingy, and has a quick color-changing effect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merryslave: Cindy is impressed h ow fast it turns my bottom red also. Enjoy!!
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  11. I simply MUST havs one!

    Yorkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yorkie; the cost is relatively cheap, and the implement will give it's own benefits for a very long time. I doubt it can ever be worn out!
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)