18.5.16

a slow learner (RED) gets spanked

Cindy is on a role, and my bottom is staying quite rosy.

As Jan has stated on https://dancinroses.blogspot.com,  we are fully enjoying retirement, and if it is possible, more in love than before, when we thought that we were totally in love since day one..

Less stress, no kids around to inhibit our love life, or my being spanked when Cindy feels it is necessary. Any little or major thing that I do that annoys her, can be readily solved with an immediate spanking.
photos from http://woodenspoonguy.tumblr.com/

Stress still exists, specially if you are a little tired, and feel a bit overwhelmed with too many projects on the go, and none finished. Yesterday, I snapped back a little, and was sent to the kitchen to obtain a wooden spanking implement and bring it to Cindy. I retrieved the wooden soup spoon, and was immediately bent over the back of the sofa, bare bottomed, and receiving a quick effective spanking. my bottom was very red, and I thanked Cindy for spanking me.

Problem solved, we had a wonderful remainder of the day, and life is great. We now have started an ongoing list of jobs needing doing, the sequence we would like to do them in, and accomplishing much more because we are now organized. It is easy to just do things without a plan, and keep suggesting new things needing doing, until overwhelmed by the possibilities.

Thought for today
smile for the day:
and some advice

bottoms up
Red

.

12 comments:

  1. My mouth is invariably what gets me in trouble, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Red,

    Good for both of you that Cindy nails down any opposition, haha. I liked the 'thoughts' too.
    So very right.

    Happy spankings,

    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Red, it is always good to have a plan. Trouble is we are finding life gets in the way, lol
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home owners always seem to get over whelmed with the work that needs to be done and makes tempers flare. Cindy (and you) have an answer to that problem and she is quick to solve it. On the spot spankings here help also.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and no argument on the positives of a good spanking. Love the saying too
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merryslave; we need to remember to engage brain before engaging mouth..

    Marco: it does work for us.Thanks

    Jan: plans have to be adjusted, and we have too many projects, where while one is being done, two more are suggested as needing doing now... I am coping, but... we need to talk about it... and your comment has spurred that action upon me. PS: we just finished changing our priorities.. so thanks

    archedone: very true, and spnakings do helpsolve the stress...

    Ron: glad you liked it, and few arguments keeps everyone happier

    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mother-in-law knew my wife was not getting through to me, her spankings as her mother said, too easy. It was on one of her visit that I messed up and she took charge, when she finished I was bawling, rubbing dancing around the room. I was finally told to stop and my wife then spanked me and her mother approved. Since then dancing, bawling, rubbing have been the norm and have as my wife said made some improvements.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Procrastination is what most often gets me in "trouble" - but, then again, J. never procrastinates when it comes to addressing the problem - swiftly and firmly!...

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wooden spoon is always handy when L. is on kitchen duty, although the martinet (which hangs on the kitchen wall) is a frequent alternative.

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  10. anon; wish you would add a fictional name at the bottom just like L and J do below, then we can follow your spanking situation easily. Just like in many aspects of life, one can learn a lot from others, and your wife learned that you survived a much harder spanking, and definite improvement followed. She has also learned your reactions to a stronger spanking, and thus knows how to judge the effectiveness of her spankings.

    L: procrastination gets me in trouble also, and a wife who is swift to deal with it is certainly needed. i am always thankful when Cindy notices this, and deals with it.

    J: depending on the offense, one or the other is totally appropriate. Enjoy
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I often use both! :-)

      J.

      Delete
    2. YIKES!!!!
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)