26.4.16

Miss LINA : so beautiful being spanked

WOW!!!!! I just love photos of beautiful women, who normally are the spanker, but being shown as the SPANKEE!.
Has anyone EVER SEEN THIS COMPLETE SET OF PHOTOS
PLEASE SHARE A LINK IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE COMPLETE SET.

i FOUND THIS ON     http://fessee.tumblr.com/post/62609507  from Dec 2008

Not certain where I found the top two.

You can see more at  http://spanking-board.com/index.php?topic=3406.0





you might like  to visit one of her websites
http://www.linashouseofdiscipline.com/index.html


I would love to be spanked by Miss Lina...maybe for posting the top two photos. Where might I sign up.

bottoms up
Red

6 comments:

  1. No I have not but I too would love to be over her lap. I do not care shay they say a lap who has taken a few spankings is the best lap for me.
    Amber Pixie Wells is a great example.
    Love Lina too.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you Red. Lina can spank me when she has time in her busy schedule

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lina would be a busy girl I'd go over her lap any day and she does have a beautiful bottom.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  4. That series of photos came from an early Vixen Ladies on their web site Vixen Ladies spanked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris could spank me anytime, I like her "Motherly" look, going over her lap would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ron: yes, it would be delightful, but definitely painful

    Baxter: I agree

    archedone: cute bottom for certain

    anon: vixen ladies spanked must have a wonderful group of pictures

    anon: agreed
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)