1.3.16

smiles for today

Always look on the sunny side of the street. I am certain you will be thrilled with this photo of a C-141 aircraft.coming in for a landing..
no, well maybe you have found some good things to celebrate about Global Warming
IS  YOUR WIFE A CANNIBAL!!!!!!!
 Have you even read what I have written????????
another thought: When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: Either the car is new or the wife is.
Best to look with both eyes, that way you see both breasts
 Guess what is next
One well spanked bottom later, and now your wife wants to give you her own spanking
pleasant dreams (hope you smiled)
bottoms up
Red

4 comments:

  1. The last picture reminds me of myself, after a spanking by my mother-in-law, only to find myself across my wife lap. Messed up while visiting her mother, who decided act like a child, get treated as such and when I came off her lap dancing and crying and rubbing a very spanked bottom, my wife used a hairbrush to insure I remember, which I do,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lady who is not the wife......very erotic. Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. great theme and photos. i like the lady who is not the wife - how many times would I have been spanked looking at a woman whose tits are on display like that. Wow

    Baxter

    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon: spankings are a good learning experience for many a man or woman, if consensual

    Ron: glad you enjoyed it

    Baxter: she is delightful
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)