8.1.16

wooden spoon lovers

It appears that somehow I have to work on my first words in the morning, as I am having the problem of speaking first without being totally awake.
Yes, Cindy gets annoyed
 
I might say every third or fourth morning I am baring my bottom for a quick dose of some wooden kitchen implement. The spanking is not severe, but it certainly in ten smacks gets your attention.

Lately, it seems like it is almost daily, either in the morning or near supper time.
If you like some pictures of wooden spoon spankings


has some photos, but also has others not using wooden kitchen implements!

DOES THIS HAPPEN IN YOUR HOME?
bottoms up
Red

3 comments:

  1. All wooden spoons should be put into a huge bonfire. I noticed the back of the spoon was being used. The worse side of them all. All too many times the wooden spoon and my bottom have met.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the bottoms in these pics are really nice. Do you know where the fourth pic is from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. archedone: and I am certain you deserved it even more times than have occured in life. The only bonfire (bonne feu ) good fire is being lit on your bottom

    qbuzz: no idea (from some tumblr, but that is NEVER it's origin)

    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)