15.1.16

We are on the road again

I have left posts for some days, but will not be monitoring this account until some time next month. We will be gone for about four weeks. i really enjoy that you leave comments, but they will not be posted until after I see them  when I get home!

A friend sent this picture, for me to print and use while on vacation. A great thought! (but not one we would follow through with.
We are ready to change our latitude
check out this season's swim wear
I guess you could call us: BEACH BUMS
but latitude change does not our attitude
and the flight might be fun
bottoms up
 Red

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time relax and enjoy. Oh hope a few red bottom days as well
    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent post and great selection of pictures. Hope your trip is excellent with spankings and sex and partying.

    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron: thanks, we had a great time, and I had a red bottom a few times
    Ronnie: thanks,we did
    Baxter: all three were done, and were excellent
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)