14.1.16

One EXCELLENT NEW Audrey Knight spanking Stefan video

Sometimes, i work a little too fast, and then I lose a posting. Here is my second attempt at posting about  Audrey Knight's new website, in conjunction with her partner and husband Stefan Rhyzhkov.

Stef and I have chatted by email a few times. They are giving free content as the moment, so enjoy it while you can.


Stef wrote:

"Spanking360 is following, at this point 3 couples (we hope for 5), who have agreed to share footage of authentic domestic discipline.  This, I suppose, is Audrey and I doing our part!

Could you frame the video as what it was:
an authentic domestic discipline spanking.  I would also be grateful to you if you could let your readers know that we will only be releasing extended F/m vids via your blog for the foreseeable future.  We think you truly "get" F/m spanking, and that you present it in a healthy way. We are indeed honored that you are willing to post the entire vid, and would be grateful if you let your readers know that Consensual Spankings is the one and only place where they can experience videos from our Spanking360 Home Life series."

My REACTION: I am honored that someone thinks that this blog is worthy of posting unique videos that they have elaborately produced.

This is a REAL DISCIPLINE spanking, one I would not want to have to endure. I questioned about giving away something like this for free:


"As per money

We are not looking to make any right now!  Right now, we are trying to perfect the art of spanking erotica.

When we do decide that we are happy with our offerings, I think the entire world will be surprised not by how much money the site makes for the two of us, but rather by how much it makes for the spanking community. 

To put things another way, we are not interested in competing with 1000 inferior companies for the penance offered by clips4sale.   We are looking to give an industry that is entirely driven by performers to those performers, and we are looking to free people.   First and foremost.  To free them, to normalize their spanking fetish for them, to help guide them through a world and sexuality that they need not be ashamed of.

Best.
STEF"

UPDATE: the problem should be fixed, so it is once again totally safe to open

however, you could also use this sharable link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9pGREkYKe3rNzVWX1dzQlF5bWM/view?usp=sharing

either way, enjoy!!!




Here is a gif of a short scene from the video:
https://spankingthree60.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/whuppin-gift.jpg

I wish them good fortune, and hope their site is successful.
It is reasonably obvious to everyone, that spankers and spankees do not make a living out of doing a spanking scene, unless they have a good portion of ownership rights to the content and the website. The internet allows the infinite re-production of copyrighted material, and I am as guilty as anyone of posting content that I do NOT own, except the photos of my spanked bottom.

Hopefully by encouraging spanking, it might lead to some readers joining a website and paying for what it produces.

Hopefully Audrey, and Stef are successful, as I might be rewarded by a GENTLE spanking by Audrey. (This is my little dream)

go VISIT, BUT STAY TUNED HERE NEXT MONTH FOR ANOTHER VIDEO!
bottoms up
Red

18 comments:

  1. Thank you Red and although I am a bit tired of Audrey and the fact she is selling her stuff including her bottom.....my husband and I agreed we will watch what you posted today and follow it and darn he is going to get the strap.....1st time I am going to be able to use the strap and of course it is Consensual. We are at our winter home so I have to wait until this evening when our dear neighbor lady is gone by only regret is that you are not side by side with him and Cindy and I in the kitchen having coffee and planning......I have the old Levi strap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their site is amazing and I too dream about going over her lap!! She is awesome
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their site it is terrific. I too dream of being over her lap!
    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can be over y knees I need a younger man Cheryl

      Delete
    2. Cheryl: I thought I was next on your list?
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Stefan Rhyzhkov has left a new comment on your post "Preview of CONTENTS from Audrey Knights website":

    Lol. Red, you're so naughty there's a good chance of you getting a spanking no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  5. caned has left a new comment on your post "Preview of CONTENTS from Audrey Knights website":

    Would love to see caning videos when she is angry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I decided against the Strap Red as I love the feel of him over my knee and love to see his Macho character disappear when his shorts are removed and he looks to see what I have in my hand. You started something with us over three years ago and it has been a venture that put some excitement back into our marriage. We thought of you last night during the President's speech for some reason (you remember I hope the picture he sent to you of me). He got his spanking and I added a few in your name. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheryl: not certain what the LEVI strap is. Maybe you could send me a picture of it, and who knows, maybe this summer you might get to use it on both of us.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  7. What in the world is the point of filming it in the dark???
    Watching that is a waste of time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Red for posting the clip. I watched the full 12 minutes and you can tell she was really laying into him. Now I have an idea what my wife sees when I'm over a pillow.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot wait to see when it is Audrey turn and her bottom is bare and he is standing over her.....I bet he will remember even bit of that strap on his sexy bottom. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. anon: sounds delightful, and glad that this video gave you inspiration. I would prefer that you talk more kindly about people who produce spanking videos for our entertainment.

    Ron: I totally agree

    cheryl: promises, promises.

    Stefan: delightful to think of, from afar! Audrey's hand certainly looks awesome, let alone the belt.

    caned: never spank or cane or anything when angry.. discipline is best served coolly and calmly.

    Cheryl: a few added in my name may hurt my friendship with your husband.

    anon: i thought it added flavor, as many of my spankings are in the late afternoon or evening before the lights are turned on. However, thank you for the feedback

    archedone: best maybe not to let your wife see the video, or your spankings will be increased in intensity.

    Cheryl: not certain if Audrey is spanked anymore. She was certainly spanked often in the past.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I was surprised at the poor lighting also. Otherwise the idea and execution were very good.
    When a man is being disciplined he should always be stripped and lectured with his undies around his ankles and if possible the wife should have a friend or sibling present to see his humiliation.
    Daniel
    PS: Sometimes the sister or friend should take a turn when his wife's arm tires.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. daniel; I would consenually agree to this, but Cindy is very shy about anyone knowing, except through my anonymous blog
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  12. They need to learn about exposure and backing lighting. The cinematography is terrible. The subjects are way too under exposed because of all the light from the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As a long time devoted and spportive follower of Audrey's carreer, I wish the Knight errant Rhyzkovs well in their new venture. Incidentally is the Paris branch of the family still represented by the delectable and intellectual Khrystina?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. treffor: thaks for the good wishes you have sent. Maybe Audrey or Stefan can answer for me.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)