18.1.16

females spanking males tumblr

I am experimenting more with tumblr, and actually have a tumblr site you can access. How am I doing learning about tumblr. This is one wonderful photo I can relate to.
My attempt to write the address for the tumblr was unsuccessful, and it took a few tries before I came across typing

Now, some but not all the time, I put a like on a picture before copying it to my hard drive for possible later use. this blog, as long as I continue it, will be my primary computer related spanking activity.
One tumblr that I recommend is listed below, but really the number of sites is approaching infinity.
It is free to sign up, and free to simply traverse the tumblr universe, clicking likes, and re-blogging photos that you find enjoyable.
of course, photos get re-posted forever, so it is great to find a site which has some new photos or gifs, or videos

here is the site this and many other great pictures come from
red  male bottoms abound
bottoms up
Red

5 comments:

  1. Ron: you are welcome

    Sara; I would love to know a little more about your relationship, if you ever choose to share.

    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are very expressive---I realize many people consider spanking psycho sexual-- or see it as dominating/submissive---that is fine--I am different--In a very happy marriage I once in a while get my bare butt paddled and totally deserved--no argument on my part--I got it coming in spades--My wife puts up with a lot--until its got to end in a bare ass paddling-- from her---It is not flirtatious or psycho sexual----It is bare assed out of the shower and it hurts on my butt like crazy--__When over I have made up for really bad conduct--and things are fine between us-----Are there sites for couples like us? Appreciate any help via internet thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon: one group is Spanked_by_their_Wives@yahoogroups.com
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)