1.11.15

Naughty outdoor spanking and much more!!

We did not engage in very much spanking while away, as the circumstances did not permit it. However, once we went walking in a state park, and as it was a weekday, there were no people around. Where we parked, no other cars were present, and we were in a very secluded part!

To begin, after walking a distance, we came across a wooden bench, and we thought we were quite alone! Oops!!

Due to a problem that I will not discuss, we had not had sex for well over a week, which is a long time of abstention for us. Cindy was still not ready, but she suggested that she would love to give me a blowjob! How can a man refuse such a wonderful offer.

We were on a trail, around a bend, and did not expect anyone to walk by. Shall I say that Cindy was quite into the act, and I was thoroughly enjoying the attention, when I heard a voice not far off.  Cindy stood up, and covered me while I pulled up my pants!!!

It must have been obvious, to the man and woman that then walked by, looking at the trees. He mentioned out loud that their are a lot of succulents in this part of the forest.... No eye contact occurred.  At least they were not waking with young children, but it was a school day.

Still, it was a wonderful little adventure.

Later, on the walk, when assured we had not seen anyone else for over 30 minutes, and walked quite a distance into the forest on the trail, I suggested to Cindy that this might be time for a little spanking.

Cindy agreed,  and I retrieved a couple of sturdy switches, bared my bottom, and Cindy spanked away with enthusiasm. Being careful, we only did this for about a minute or two in total!!!
I did take a few topless photos of Cindy while on the walk, and a couple while she gave me the blowjob, but these are for private viewing only.

Enjoy the great outdoors.

Have you ever spanked, or been spanked outdoors?

bottoms up
Red

11 comments:

  1. More often than I care to remember ... even if each occasion was "memorable" :-)

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'practice' was initiated by N. (even before we were married), and eagerly emulated by J. -and, occasionally, by her sister - in a variety of locations. Such outdoors "sessions" (with a switch cut on the spot) are short, but intense - and relatively quiet (which is why outdoors spankings have been few) .

    Fortunately (or miraculously?) we have never been "caught in the act" - although there was one time when, as we were walking back to our car on a narrow hillside path (with me ahead, still sorry-faced, and J. wielding her switch) , we ran across two middle-aged women with "sensible shoes" walking up that same path. I kept my nose down, but J. greeted them while playfully swinging her switch - and, by the
    look they gave us, I am sure they figured out what had just happened!

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that occasion - and, whether you noticed it or not, they were smiling !

      A switch is a "natural" when we are trekking in the woods, but the sole of one of my leather sandals is also effective for a "quickie" spanking in a quiet village lane (in Italy) or in the keep of an abandoned castle (in S.France) -as I am sure you remember :-)

      J.

      Delete
  3. We have engaged in outside spankings many times both in the woods and on the shore of Lake Superior with the sound of waves breaking over the rocks. Being outside does add to the excitement. Usually when out in the woods R will carry a wooden spoon or make use of the belt I have on.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been spanked many times outside. There have been a couple of time when we got caught. One time we were in the park and no one was around so my wife sat on a bench and began to spank me. It was a really good spanking. I was yelping and hollering when I looked up and saw a couple about 20 feet away watching. My wife ended the spanking after another minute and as we walked past that couple my wife said to the woman "that's how you keep your man in line". I was so embarrassed.

    Another time in a park we were on a trail and came along a hitching post for horses. She bent me over the post and began to use her hair brush on me. Then along came a couple of women riding horses. They stopped and offered my wife their riding crop which she took them up on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. L; the great outdoors is great! Some people would approve if they know, and others would have lots to talk about for a very long time.

    archedone: You must be close to Lake Superior at times, if R is carrying a wooden spoon.

    Dan: WOW! what wonderful experiences

    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a 30 crack whipping on the bare with my own belt on a mountainside hike. As I was pulling my pants back up an older couple came along the trail and they were smiling from ear to ear. We exchanged greetings and they went on ahead. I'm thinking that they heard me yelping at least, but I was lying face down on a rustic bench getting my behind blistered in plain sight of the approaching trail so they saw as well as heard.
    As we continued our hike the burning pain on my behind turned to horniness. The wife was already turned on from beating my fanny so when we reached the top of the mountain we stripped down and had a quickie. Once we got back to our motel room I was asked to do her orally and clean up the mess I made down there earlier. The taste was not all that bad either. Kind of a sweet, salty, and strawberry flavor.
    Sounds like you took a severe punishment there with a switch! Must really hurt after getting a BJ. JayJay

    ReplyDelete
  7. A few times in the local woods with a switch but the most memorable were four consecutive days on a Grand Canyon river trip. We either floated ahead of our group or lagged behind. Once we were the first in camp. One very memorable spanking was with her hairbrush while the raft was drifting in an eddy. I remember being face down over the tube looking at the water wondering how loudly the smacks were drafting up and down the canyon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. JayJaY; what a wonderful time you and your partner had. Seems you also may have made the other couple's day, as they had something sexual to talk about, that hopefully lead to their own enjoyment. The benefits of hiking in the woods are awesome. My bottom was not too sore later that day.
    I have tasted my own come by licking Cindy to climax after I have climaxed inside her. It tastes fine to me, specially when mixed with her juices also. I do not believe that this is a submissive thing, but I imagine some men would never do it, much to their partners disappointment. If you love a blow job to fruition, then what your wife tastes should be something you are willing to taste.

    anon: smacks might have traveled a long distance, and if overheard, hopefully encouraged others to play also. I, personally recommend that your wife should speak up during the spanking, so everyone knows she is doing the spanking!
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete
  9. The girl I married lives on a ranch, her widow mother and her, we live in a very nice guest house, well have not been spanked outdoors as you are talking about, but have been taken to the woodshed a few times, the return trip is naked, really do not care at that point, my bottom is my sole attention, my wife wants me to remember my mistake and she does.

    ReplyDelete
  10. anon: appears you have married a wonderful woman, but beware annoying her mother also.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)