6.11.15

happy women waiting to spank you

Another little collection of women, obviously waiting to spank you....
The smiling smirk, possibly at your shock of seeing the wooden hair brush, is delicious
This look of pleased determination seems to be saying, yes, you are going to be spanked!!
 or how about the absolutely delighted woman  waiting on the spanking chair for you!1
This one seems to say: take my picture, I just love spanking his bare bottom
She seems to be saying: what a delightful shade of red
and be very careful after you are spanked, otherwise you might hear the following words



9 comments:

  1. Must never keep your lady waiting. Hairbrush in hand is always a good thing! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many women do get a wonderful glint of cheer in their eyes prior and during a spanking. Your captions on these pictures fit very good. R is no different when she sees the implements she requested laid out she is very happy and sometimes can't make up her mind which to use first.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. archedone: women should definitely enjoy spanking their husband, as this has so many benefits for both participants
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. J. spanks me when she is irritated or displeased with my behavior - but she readily admits that she enjoys it while she does. My own "enjoyment" is somewhat mitigated while it goes on, but fully shared when we "make up" afterwards.

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. L: It is wonderful that J enjoys disciplining you when you misbehave.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't do it - and it is so much better than carrying out a grudge !

    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J. definitely enjoyed giving me a taste of the martinet yesterday - and of the new maple switches I had just brought her (while I performed my weekend chores) ...

      L.

      Delete
    2. she certainly keeps you on your toes
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)