28.10.15

vintage f/f art

The facial expressions are quite delightful in this art work
Spanked by the maid
or maybe, spanked in front of the maid
being spanked in front of a friend
 love the bloomers, and being spanked outdoors
 The hats stay on, but the bottom is bare and being spanked
seems like both participants are having a fun time
I just love those rolls (for lack fo a better name in vintage style hotels, and this seems to be the only purpose that I can imagine them being used for (the maid is approving0
 about to be spanked: is it a switch or an umblella

bottoms up
Red

4 comments:

  1. There is something (at least for me) that is both erotic and embarrassing to have a witness to a spanking. Would like to experience it but it won't happen. The last picture is a switch.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. archedone; Somehow, the thought is very erotic, but mostly I imagine you would be concentrating on just how strong this spanking is going to be, if it is given in front of someone else, and not actually waiting for privacy of the home.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you are right even with a witness I'd be wiggling my bottom and my feet would be kicking and I wouldn't care what they seen.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  4. archedone: agreed
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)