2.10.15

spankings solve problems

We had a little problem today, when Cindy jokingly teased me, and I was quick with a quip in reply. Cindy didn't say anything, but I thought everything was fine. Later in the day, i found out that Cindy felt hurt by my reply.

When this came about, I apologized, but Cindy still felt bad. I suggested that she should spank me! She stated we did not have time with too many things to do, and I countered with retrieving the cane, and stating it would take less than a minute.I lowered my pants and underwear, and Stayed upright, as Cindy applied about 12 quick hard cane strokes that were effective.
We did a few things, but I could tell Cindy was still not happy, so I retrieved the heart shaped metal studded paddle, and asked her to use it until she was happy. Cindy spanked away, hard and fast, and by the time she stopped my bottom was red all over, and on fire. My bottom was redder than this, but this woman's looks far better than mine!
However, wee cuddled, I thanked her for spanking me, and all is well.

Spankings work

bottoms up
Red

7 comments:

  1. Not if you ask for them they don't. Pointless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Red,, It most certainly does, as far as my wife is concerned and I am of course the cause of the problem ! We had an argument last week and she gave me a telling off all over skimping on my share of the household chores ! Naturally I denied this was so,, then she showed me some examples and sent me for her long rattan cane! She was sitting in the lounge, waiting, then took my trouses down follwed by my underpants! My penis responded as usual as she toyed with the cane ! i was soon bending down ,reaching for my toes as my wife ranged the cane on my bottom ! She caned me slowly, enjoying administering her corrrective treatment of my skimping habit !Some 20 strokes later she put me to face th wall and slapped my bum and thighs several times ,to ensure I got the message! I did but she was not convinced and made me bend down for another 3 sharp cuts! T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon: I disagree

    T: sounds like you will not skimp on doing your chores next time. Spankings work!
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. A spanking will solve the problem 'at hand' but, in my experience, does not guarantee that the same - or a similar - "problem" will not re-occur, calling for further (and possibly harder) spankings...

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went together in high school and married young---It has been a great marrige---It surprises me still that I have gotten a few bare ass paddlings--as we never discussed it when we went together----Any time I take a paddling I have it coming in spades as she puts up with alot---A bare paddling sure hurts when its happening---but settles things quick with no lingering anger or harsh feelings---It is just between the to of us--so no shame or embarrassment----For waht ever reason it works for us--I thought I was the only one

    ReplyDelete
  6. anon: you are not the only one, and thank you for sharing! It would be great if you chose a name that is fictitious, and then described the reason you were spanked, and a bit of a description of the spanking for all my readers, when the next spanking occurs.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)