25.10.15

Home Again

As usual, we had a wonderful time while away on vacation. It will take me a while to reply to all the comments that were left on posts while I was away.

Yesterday had me walking around in a bit of a fog, as time changes cause this fogginess. I did go out and get groceries, and have started on the mountain of laundry.

However, I did mess-up in one way, and Cindy was quick to pick up our wooden soup stirrer in the kitchen
and with pants and underwear dropped to the floor, a very good number of spanks were delivered to my exposed bottom as I bent over the kitchen counter, to maqximize the effect of ea h spank on strecth tight skin.

Cindy was very thoughtful, asking questions about my actions, and after each response, although positive on my part, a number of spanks were given, and then another question, with more spanks. This went on for quite some time, and Cindy was very pleased with how red my bottom was when she decided I had been suitably spanked. My bottom is very hot while I sit and type this more than an hour later.
This is a photo from the internet, not me, but my bottom was equally chastised!!
Thus, we are back to normal at home, and although spanking was rare on our vacation, I am certain it while be full throttle in the next few weeks.

bottoms up
Red

11 comments:

  1. Guess the naughty girl got what she deserved. It's only right.😜 Next time you should behave yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J. also (occasionally) uses the Q&A's system, but the number of swats that follow each answer is unpredictable...

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home you and Cindy were missed. It's good to hear that Cindy took good care of your bottom once arriving home. At times R has also used the question and answer while spanking but usually it's scolding. Scold spank spank spank scold spank spank it gets my attention.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flora: The naughty boy certainly did! Maybe you could send me a private link to your google account to get to know each other a little more. Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog.

    L: guess the number of spanks depends on how she likes your answers!

    archedone: anything that pauses a spanking, then continues, then pauses, then continues definitely increases the intensity of the spanking.

    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would make sense, but J. doesn't necessarily take my answers at face value - and if she feels I am merely trying to humor her more (and sharper) swats will land on my derrière until I come up with the 'right' answer!

      L.

      Delete
    2. L; honest answers are always needed, but sometimes you need encouragement to adopt a different frame of mind on the topic.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    3. A "honest" answer is not necessarily the "right" answer by her reckoning - but, since she wields the paddle, all I can do is to grit my teeth and endure what she thinks I deserve - and never to forget to thank her for it afterwards...

      L.

      Delete
    4. L: the thank you is very important, as we are both very lucky men to have wives willing to spank us.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    5. The "thank you" ritual was initiated by N. - and gladly adopted by J. (who had watched me perform it) along with such added features as my being expected to kiss the hand that spanked me, and/or the "tools" she used to bruise my derrière. ("Corner time", many times, follows that "ritual")

      L.

      Delete
    6. L: one might call these house rules, and they are a very good thing of enhancing any discipline given
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    7. That's exactly the way I see it. I want L. to acknowledge that his punishment was deserved - and to reflect on the reason why, while he stands in the corner with tear-filled eyes - and a red-hot backside.

      J.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)