23.9.15

spanked by mistress tumblr

A reader who left a comment informed me of his tumblr, and as I had taken a photo from it (without actually remembering), I thought I would pass on the website to you. The photo is panys down and over my knee

Here is how he describes his tumblr:
I repost femdom pictures that I enjoy. The things I enjoy most are spankings (of any kind, with or without captions), pegging and any sort of female dominance, though I think I'll mainly stick to spankings here. I'm a 25ish male who is lucky enough to have a beautiful and loving mistress in his life. This blog will mostly feature re-posts, but I might also post pictures of myself when mistress decides that my spanked behind should be put on display. She already has decided that I should answer all your questions, so if you should have any of them, please ask and I'll answer as soon as possible. Enjoy!
Be warned: it also has transgender photos, which is not a problem for me, but may be for some readers.
Here is the link:

Personally, I hope that he advances to finding a partner, not just a mistress, because being dominated by a person who you love, and who loves you is far better than any financial arrangement!
bottoms up
Red

5 comments:

  1. Sam is obvoiusly letting standards slip, waiting til tuesday before getting the implements out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red I think it is time I travel there and take you over my knee with Cindy's approval and bare that bottom and show you the WWII wooden clothing brush we use here.....you do need a discipline spankins.....and handling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog info red. Is it possible for you to put a link to it on your site?
    I looked at it and like it. Be careful red sounds like Joyce wants to paddle you.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes a Mistress is the only way for some men to achieve the fantasy they are looking for. It's really hard to find a woman who would be willing to spank. I was one of the lucky ones who found a wife who is dominant and will spank when she needs too. Sometimes I wonder if I was lucky to find her when I'm over her knee getting my behind blistered but afterwards I know it was for my own good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. qbuzz: I am confused, but that is normal..

    Joyce: It would be interesting (maybe??). You should send me a photo of the wooden clothing brush...Cindy would have to approve!

    archedone: Joyce certainly does, but fortunately her husband has said no! (and I wonder if Cindy would let her) so it is a nice fnatasy.

    Dan: so very well stated... It is hard to find a woman who will spank you, as it is hard to find a woman that you can love, and that she can love you.

    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)