17.7.15

spanked on the cruise ship

At one time when we were both new to cruising, and new to spanking, we were reluctant to spank while in our cabin. The walls seemed very thin at that time, and Bonnie for one, expressed reservations about everyone hearing.

We have evolved since then, and have discovered that on most cruise ships, at least the newer ones built in the last 20 years, have reasonably thick walls, and doors. I have turned the TV up quite well, stepped outside the cabin, closed the door, and not heard any sound whatsoever.

Thus, as time has passed, I am regularly spanked while away cruising. It is beneficial for both of us, for all the benefits previously discussed on this blog. (appetizer for sex later in the evening, reducing stress, solving a problem, help keeping me relaxed and not uptight, for enjoyment)

So, being away for more than three weeks, I was probably spanked every four to six days. Many were given before dinner, as a appetizer for the evening activities.

I packed both the wooden bath brush, and the leather metal studded heart shaped paddle, as sometimes the spanking might be short, so I wanted it to be effective!

As you can see, the spankings were effective, but to my surprise, they were not by any stretch of the imagination, short!
 
No warm-up would occur, and Cindy would have me over her knee, bare bottomed (with in this case you can see panties down), and a very effective spanking occurred, with gusto.

We would take precautions, with having the music on the television quite loud, the doors of the closet open to provide a little sound barrier to the front door, but  Cindy also lectured while spanking, thus making it eminently clear, if anyone could hear, as to who was in charge, and who was being spanked.
I enjoy wearing panties on-board occasionally , in the evening, as the satin feel is very erotic, specially with a well spanked bottom.

Ten years ago, I would have said: NEVER!!!! However, just like women wear trousers and shirts, maybe some men should give it a try, just for the reason that it is KINKY, UNUSUAL, and an experience worth trying once. You just might like it!
bottoms up
Red

11 comments:

  1. Excellent ! Spanked on Vacation. I bet those implements show up nicely when the luggage is scanned at the airport. Many years ago, while on our honeymoon, the maid walked in on us while I was naked and over my wonderful brides knees for a hairbrush spanking. The maid put extra towels in the bath and excused herself, but not before
    getting an eyeful of my bright red backside as she walked out the door. The wife just kept on with the spanking and scolding as if nothing had happened. Thanks for the great blog Red. JayJay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been on a ship, but have been spanked in every hotel we've stayed in. Even found a few parks for outside spanking. For all the reasons you have listed spanking is a very important part of our relationship.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red you look so cute in pink panties......the guide to quiet spankings should be given at all Weddings. In our family the WWII wooden clothing brush has been handed down now to 3 generations and has been used on many bare cheeks.....next time I have my husband over my knees I will think of you Red.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to be over your knees while you take my panties down and prepare me for your hairbrush.

      Delete
    2. puggybear: Joyce would be first!
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. I have been spanked in hotel rooms and our tent trailer. When in our tent trailer, my wife just goes ahead and paddles me strongly, regardless if someone can hear or not. And in hotel rooms, again she just goes ahead and spanks, without turning on the TV. If someone does hear it, then they get a thrill, if they recognize the noise.

    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  5. JayJay: interesting..i wonder what was thought of with the metal studded paddle. You are a very fortunate man, with your wife spanking you, specially while the maid entered the room. Cindy would have been embarrasssed!

    archedone: it has been very helpful in our relationship also.

    Joyce: I must post specifically about panties.. glad you liked them.. as for a family heirloom, it must certainly be effective... and is it not time for your husband to be spanked soon?

    Baxter: very true, and kudos to your wife
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, There is one thing my wife always packs for our cruises-a short lexible rattan cane ! She feels this does keep down the sound of giving me a caning for any breaches of her Rules,! ! She likes to take adantage of days at sea and the quiet period in the mid afternoon, when few people are about in the cabins!
    She takes me to our cabin and then the lecure starts. Soon she is enjoying the sight of my erect penis as she removes my last 'prototection' ! Over her knee or the bed she canes as she continues her lecturiing, with harder cuts making special points! My bum is soon stinging and burning, then she switches to my upper thighs! We had seen several men with telling marks on their lower thighs and backs of their legs on this and other cruises! She will then keep me standing up for 10 minutes ,giving me extra strokes if I rub my burning well striped red bottom !
    I must say I like the photos of your caned bottom, but I am not to sure of the panties but my wife does and I feel things might change when she next canes me in front of her mother! T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. T: Seems like you have a very fun and enjoyable life with your wife. A cane is silent, so it is up to you to keep the activity quiet. Bathing suits of men normally cover the back of the legs, but fortunately women expose most of their bottom in bathing suits, and that is wonderful. Panties were my idea, and I even started them a little before we ever got into spanking more than ten years ago. They are erotic at nighttime, and make you aware of your genital area, which is a good thing to keep alive!
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Red, Thanks for your comments . We do try to enjoy life and enjoy our life style and my lovely wife does enjoy being strict when she feels I deserve punishiment for breaking her rules and other things that crop up ! On Sunday I was in detention and she set me the' impossible task' of writing an essay praising her mothers cooking ! She knew what was going to happen when she set the subject !The inevitable result was a spanking with my slipper, followed by a sound caning with her long flexiblecane! I was still feeling the effects on Monday in my Office!.. T.

    ReplyDelete
  9. T: sounds wonderful, and great to feel the effects of being spanked the day after.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)