21.7.15

little spankings

The advantage of little on the spot corrections is to simply vent when annoyed, or upset. Cindy uses this occasionally (or sometimes more frequently) in the kitchen related to dinner time.

I write this while sitting on a toasty bottom, while Cindy finishes in the kitchen. I many times help in the kitchen, and many times am shooed away. (go figure)

The advantage is that hopefully afterwards the stress or anxiety or upset is done. Seems like that might not be the case tonight, but time will tell.

They usually work. My suggestion is that you should try them, if they are not a part of your normal spanking lifestyle

Your smile for today!!! 
Ok, it's official. I'm getting old.
The other day I was walking on the beach.
Looking out her condo was this smoking hot 19, maybe 20 year old, babe.
I mean she was really hot.


My thought? "I wonder what her mother looks like." 


 

bottoms up
Red

5 comments:

  1. I like the comment about daughter and mother. This evening I was out walking the dog and a mother and daughter walked by and of course I compared their bottoms. The daughter's was fine and fit, but the so was the mom's and so I looked at the older bottom as they walked off into the distance. I find myself looking more at the mom's than the daughters when they are together. Yeah, I am up there, but still on the low side of 60.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a few on the spot corrections not many. Usually we are too busy when I error so the correction waits a bit until she can carry it out to completion. I would accept more of them if that was her wish.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. baxter:All women should be appreciated, and specially those that take effort in keeping them-self fit. (and the young ones would kill us)

    archedone: all types of spankings work in a relationship
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those brief "on the spot" corrections (which typically end up with some delightful "making up") and L. gets a lot of them!... But when he badly misbehaves, his derrière must pay a heavy price!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. J: making up afterwards is delightful
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)