23.5.15

GOOD BOY SPANKING

I recently described a bad boy spanking, and this was a good boy spanking. Cindy was very pleased with something that I did, specifically arranging to have someone cut the grass at our house weekly. Having had a heart attack a few years ago, the strain in heavy heat at times seems just a STUPID thing to do.
Shortly, later int he day, Cindy stated she was going to take a bath, and then would call me to the bedroom. When called, I arrived to see Cindy beautifully dressed in lingerie, and as we kissed, she said that I should fetch some spanking implement to reward me for hiring a gardener.

I retrieved the bath brush, as Cindy sat on the spanking chair. Cindy first requested that I kiss her feet, which I enthusiastically enjoyed both kissing, licking, and sucking on her toes before putting her high heel shoes for spanking.
With her shoes on, she patted her knee,
and I was bare bottomed over her knee, for a very long session of medium strength spanks that lit a fire in and on my bottom. She spanked slowly, and stayed in one area for a while, before moving to another spot to repeat the treatment.
A short rest, and then more rapid spanks as a finale, followed by going to bed and having absolutely fabulous sex. We have started verbalizing submissive scenarios while making love, and it has enhanced what was already mind blowing sex.
I must now think what else Cindy really really wants, so as to have another wonderufl time with good boy spanking.
bottoms up
Red

16 comments:

  1. Lying across those lovely bare thighs with your briefs down, must feel nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky guy I'm jealous. When told I'm getting a good boy spanking I can't get naked fast enough. I don't get many OTK as she likes better access to my bottom but a good boy spanking oh wow.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon: yes, but it is a momentary feeling, as one's attention is taken to another place by the bath brush

    archedone: I agree, wonderful
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red that was an excellent suggest of a good boy spankings and I dressed in the heels, hose and too tight dress and marched him to the basement where the hairbrush was on the couch......he was so so happy and smile was off his face when I began with the hairbrush and began on the bare cheeks.......his protest or what they call TOPPING FROM THE BOTTOM was met with a series of spanks on this thighs.....I am not sure who had more fun but we had fun....thanks to you and tell Cindy that you are next.....getting the skirt off was exhausting.....HAPPY LONG WEEKEND.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When (it does happen! ) my behavior has been exemplary for a whole week, J. will usually make a point of delivering a "good boy" spanking - though she doesn't use that term - which is more of a "reminder" spanking (typically otk, on the bare, from her own hand or with the hairbrush) Nothing drastic, but quick... and to the point !

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce: wonderful to know you are having lots of fun.... suggestions from the spankee while being spanked were well dealt with..... removing the skirt hopefully lead to major love making..

    L: sounds wonderful.. so good to be rewarded, I am trying to think of ways to earn another good boy spanking
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some men are so lucky to have a wife to do that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: yes, I am a very lucky man
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. ... and so am I - I guess !

      L.

      Delete
    3. L: DEFINITELY, or you would never had married a woman who you knew would spank you often!!
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    4. Absolutely! L. knew from Day 1 what he could expect (and needed). I had spanked him before (at N's suggestion), and - some time later, and by mutual consent - decided, when we started dating, that he needed to be dealt with a "firm hand"

      J.

      Delete
    5. consensual from day one, so absolutely perfect.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  8. most of my spankings are good boy spankings, but I have had a few bad boy spankings. either way, they are spankings and the warmth and residual pain are exactly what I want.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: better the good boy spankings, as no one is feeling bad about something, or frustrated with your behavior.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  9. Oh yeah!
    I want this too!
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PZSJ1c-ZCLM/U9VMPh_b-jI/AAAAAAAAaSE/rnWOsgNK2tM/s1600/01.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  10. g1985k: many a man would enjoy being the male in the photo
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)