2.6.14

spanking in our lifestyle

The last time we were travelling (for 1 month) we did not have very much opportunity for spanking, as we were with family most of the time. Neither of us would want family to know of our activities.

We did travel a little on our own for a short while, so Cindy made good use of the wooden hair brush, and also my leather belt.

As usual, the concept of other people close-by in other rooms is a potential problem, but we turned the television up quite loud, and then ignored the fact. Cindy as usual, spoke loudly a couple of times, so that if anyone heard, they would know that the woman was doing the spanking.

The first day was with the hairbrush, bare bottom, over her knee, and was very effective. We seem to have passed the warm-up first stage, and the spanking started strong and fast, and continued until my feet were kicking and I was significantly making some noise. i really can't imagine being able to stifle my owwws, so if anyone has advice, do let me know. (besides stuffing something in my mouth).

The hotel itself was charming, a old Victorian era, having been built in 1878, and lovingly restored in 1975, with a view of the ocean from our room. It seemed perfectly proper to be spanked with a hairbrush in a location such at this.
An old fashioned bath tub, with a curtain you pull completely around, carpeting of the era,full length body mirror, old fashioned sofas and chairs, but so much more of a hotel that words cannot describe, plus exquisite food, and a balcony to sit out and share a glass of wine (or more), and enjoy the view of the ocean.

The second day had me bent over at the waist, bare bottom, awaiting my wide leather belt being applied to my bottom.

We made love twice during those three days, and it was wonderful, specially with a well spanked bottom to remind me.

Cindy was also spanked once, and did not enjoy it. The spanking was bare bottomed, with the hairbrush, for a full twenty decently significant spanks, and had her saying this is not consensual for the last few spanks. Afterwards, she did agree that she deserved to be spanked, but the spanks should not be so hard nor so many. I countered that to be effective, they need to be significant, and reminded her that once she accepted a similar spanking just so she could then ignore me for the evening, and finish reading a book, instead of doing something together. (PS: this is not Cindy in the next photo)

I do not report all of my spankings, as I have found it to be somewhat completely redundant. I have been numerous times given a short spanking with a wooden kitchen utensil in the past few weeks.

Hope you are spanking, and even better, being spanked often also.
bottoms up
Red

37 comments:

  1. Nice to see Cindy's handiwork. Or belt-work as the case may be.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt: you are welcome, but I removed my photo as it seemed not to be appropriate angled (IE: I looked old)
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. Ha! I only saw reddened, not old. I'm not spring chicken either at 50.
      Matt

      Delete
    3. Matt: welcome ot the second half of your life
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. I've stood many a time facing the wall displaying a very red bottom. This is Jacob, my wife stated from the beginning this would be continued when we got married and it has been. Even though her mother was the first to give me a spanking as an adult, her daughter has the "family tradition" being carried on. Hairbrush, to insure I don't go anwhere after the spanking, I'm naked, and facing the wall, no matter who might drop in. She feels firmly men are just little boys and when naughty, a nice sound hairbrush spanking will be my punishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacob: sounds absolutely wonderful to me.Which leads to the question who has dropped by and seen you on display?
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Her good friend from down the street, of course my mother-in-law. Another person my wife knew from work, that was really hard not to leave the room, that spanking left me crying for sometime and I did so much want to rub my sore bottom.

      Delete
    4. Jacob: Obviously, your wife might be encouraging her friends to try spanking their partner, using you as an example of being a much more thoughtful husband, than you used to be.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. My question and I asked my wife this question, How do women prefer to give a spanking? My wife feels otk, target in right position, hard to advoid the hairbrush and get away and she feels they feel very much like a naughty little boy, same as facing the wall afterwards, only naughty little boys face the wall displaying a very spanked bottom. Jacob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacob: a worthy question for me to ask in a posting, but in many cases the spanked man will have to ask his partner their preference. I agree with the feeling of being powerless while over the knee
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. I had to laugh when I read about the numerous spankings with kitchen utensils that might be considered redundant. Its the same here. Cora has a huge rubber (well maybe plastic) spatula that is never used for cooking.

    But for the more serious offenses, she now loves her brand-spanking-new (well new to her) Ebony Hairbrush. If you haven't been spanked with one, you should definitely look for one.
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken: have been looking on Ebay for one, ever since Tommyspt wrote about it.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. I'm sure having a blog and telling about the spanking you get from Cindy or the spanking you give to Cindy would seem redundant to you, but as a follower of your blog I can assure you it's not for your readers. The reason we follow your blog is to read about you spanking each other and how you submit to Cindy spanking you.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: thanks for the encouragement
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. I'm glad you managed to fit some play into your vacation. Sorry, but I have no idea how to stifle the sounds. I've never managed to stop my owwws either!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hermione: it was excellent to be able to fit in some spanking.Unlikely to ever stifle the noise... so be life
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  7. Whenever we travel, my wife seems to relish the idea of spanking me in a hotel with others nearby to possible hear the commotion. She has the television on, but not unusually loud. The last time she spanked me in a hotel it was in the morning as we were getting packed to check out. She pulled out her paddle and said, "We have something to take care of first." When I pointed out the chambermaids were literally 2 doors down the hall and heading our way, her response was, "Well then you better hurry up and let me get this over with." I am fairly certain SOMEBODY heard her paddling me that morning.

    spanked_husband

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. spanked_husband: What would be worse than someone overhearing would be to NEVER be Spanked while on vacation. So, I guess, we just grin and bare the bottom
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  8. Red,

    Happy you got some play in. The hotel sounds wonderful.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ronnie: the hotel was delightful, as was the play
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  9. L. has been spanked (or flogged) in hotel rooms more times than he probably cares to remember - and, much as he tried to stifle his yelps, the knowing smiles I sometimes notice afterwards suggest that we have been overheard more than once!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J: and the knowing smiles just might give some women the idea of how to solve minor marital difficulties. We are probably doing a good deed for other married couples.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. The thought has crossed my mind... (although it isn't the main reason why L. gets spanked when we travel) Whenever it happens is because he needs/deserves it - but I don't mind if "some women" are inspired by what they may overhear!

      J.

      Delete
    3. I (obviously) have a rather different perspective...

      L.

      Delete
    4. J: inspiring other women is a good thing... I think my being spanked has definitely increased the love and caring in my marriage
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    5. We fully agree - and so much the better if some "other women" may be so "inspired"...

      J. & L.

      Delete
    6. With luck, J. will be "inspiring" some more women this Summer :-)

      L.

      Delete
    7. Trust me!

      J.

      Delete
    8. have a happy, inspirational summer
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    9. It seems that, aside from the time we spend with her in Burgundy, B. (my sister-in-law) may join us for a few days in S. France, in which case the number of those being "inspired" may increase...

      L.

      Delete
    10. the more the happier this world would be
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    11. Whenever L. gets spanked or whipped in a hotel room is, first and foremost, a function of his behavior - and the fact that I may "inspire" women who might overhear us (and sometimes do, I know!) is just a cherry on the cake! Still, I have often wished I could keep track of them - and find out whether there was a "follow-up" to my having (perhaps) actually inspired them to follow on our overheard "example"

      J.

      Delete
    12. J: impossible to know, but great to imagine
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    13. Some time (maybe this summer?), I may have the nerve to strike up a quick chat with a - preferably unaccompanied - woman who gives me one of those "knowing" smiles in the morning breakfast room, before we all scatter in our various directions. E-mail addresses could be exchanged and...

      J.

      ps: That old woman in Calabria, and the lady who ran that 'pensión' in N. Spain needed no "inspiration" :-) And I was unable to communicate with that elderly German woman in our unexpected early-morning encounter outside the ladies' room in that lonely Spanish airport...

      Delete
    14. J: could have some interesting results
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    15. If it does, you will hear about it ! :-)

      J.

      And if it should, I will do my best not to be around !

      L.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)