1.4.14

spanked

Time to get back to the essence of this blog....

We decided to take the leather heart shaped studded paddle with us on vacation, while also taking the wooden hair brush....

It seems a little repetitive to recount, as you can always read about other spankings of mine by clicking on the side  bar titled red's spankings.

The scene was the cruise ship cabin door locked, the bathroom door open, and a closet door open, and the television on music reasonably loud, so as to muffle or remove completely the noise of a spanking for anyone passing by the door.

As we always book an interior cabin( travel more often.. pay less, same shows, food, dining experience, same ports, and you get the entire top deck to yourself most evenings from 5 to 7PM), the balcony does not exist for a neighbor balcony to hear.

When requested, I moved over Cindy's knees, as she propped herself up against the end board of the bed. The spanking began quickly, with a flourish of fast sharp spanks, first to one cheek until I started reacting and wriggling, when Cindy then moved to the other cheek for the same type of treatment.

Cindy then paused, and had me raise up so that she could lower the panties that I was wearing. Bare bottomed, the spanking continued extremely effectively, as my feet were soon dancing and I was owwing as usual. Lying over her knees, Cindy had a much greater area to spank, as the top part of my bottom was more accessible, as was the sweet spot.  The tip of the paddle did venture between my cheeks numerous times, as every spank on the close cheek could extend into the space, and every spank on the far cheek wrapped significantly.
The spanking was very effective, after which we made slow passionate love, which was simply amazing. While I was orally bringing Cindy to a climax, she was poised over my head, while I was flat on my back, and she was able to look in the mirror that is at the head of the bed, to give the impression of greater space in the cabin.
Making love doggy style, we were both able to watch the action. My climax was glorious.

Spanking and cruising, a great combination. This spanking was repeated on the second week of the cruise!

bottoms up
Red

11 comments:

  1. A walk in the woods is what the last picture reminds of. My girlfriend and I enjoy walking so we took a long walk in the woods, she then shocked me and wanted to make love and before I knew it we were both enjoying the moment, she then wanted to do it doggy style and so it was. We layed there for a long time and I said you like doing naughty things don't you, she smiled and said that is one of the joys of being a woman, you can be naughty when you want. I smiled and when we stood to get dress I pulled her over to a log, sat down and over my lap she went. Naughty girls also get spanked and I warm her cute little bottom good. She was loud but no one could here, she rubbed her bottom and with a pout on her face, I best not be naughty, or "daddy will spank'" I smiled at her and a much harder spanking the next time young lady. She squirmed in the car as we headed home, and in the apartment spent sometime in the shower, her cute bottom needed attention. We have since made love in many places and she has found out my spankings can be very hard, but she agrees naughty girls do need spankings now and then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: thanks for sharing... sex outdoors is fabulous,a s is spanking outdoors... but maybe it is time for naughty boys to be spanked also
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. I enjoy your blog, but please don't use dangling participles. I count two in your account of the spanking. e.g. " Lying over her knees, Cindy had a much greater area to spank" and "Bare bottomed, the spanking continued extremely effectively".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get a life; this is a blog, not a grammar course.

      Delete
    2. anon: i tend to agree with the second anon comment... producing something everyday is a pleasure but also a chore..
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Wow, that sounds incredible! I know all about "drowning out the sound" on vacation, haha. If a spanko walks by, they are bound to know EXACTLY what is going on, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn: Somehow I wish a spanko would walk by, then make certain to have a conversation with us later, maybe by simply leaving their cabin number on a short note saying they also spank, and why not meet for drinks on the cruise....
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Great blog Red. Sounds like your cruise was wonderful and Cindy did not want to let your bottom get soft from no spanking when on vacation. Good for her and you.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: thanks, it was a great cruise in all aspects
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. sounds like you brought the right equipment with you. If Cindy straddled your head then you had her doggie she probably had two climaxes and was a very happy girl.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone; WE both were happy sailors
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)