9.4.14

more effective spanking

We have had a little talk, and although many will believe this to be topping from the bottom, I tend to think of it as two rational people talking about making spankings more effective.
Cindy has been spanking far less, and actually being spanked more than ever before, but still not very often. Thus, we re-visited the topic, as to the benefits of giving an effective spanking if Cindy wants some behavior changed.Cindy also re-iterated that she did not want to hurt me, but I replied that it is a momentary pain, that when stopped leaves a sore bottom, but a well loved feeling to compensate, and also a problem has been solved, making our life happier!

Simply being upset about something in the kitchen, and having me bare my bottom, and deliver five spanks with a wooden implement, is insufficient. It neither mollifies Cindy, nor is remembered by me a few minutes later. Thus, if it is worth spanking, then do a fair number of spanks until Cindy sees the reaction from me that the spanks are being effective! Effective would be that a significant part of my bottom is red, that either I am owwwing or squirming or moving my bottom trying in vain to get it out of the direct line of fire, and maybe even shifting the weight from one foot to the other.

Yesterday, Cindy followed through, and my bottom was on fire by the time she stopped. When she finished, I thanked her, and she smiled, with a Cheshire cat type of smile, showing she was happy with the spanking she had given.

I will keep you informed as to how things develop, but I have the strong feeling that minor differences of opinions are gong to be settled with my having  a red or very red bottom.

bottoms up
red

10 comments:

  1. I think you are on to something here, Red. During the last few spankings, I will move so she has to stop and she says, get back into position. the initial stages of a spanking hurt because of no warm up as the belt or paddle or spoon are hitting hard and hurt. Once I turn back into position, the rest of the spanking is painful, but in a much better way, almost enjoyable. The latter part of a spanking is especially enjoyable. OK I am a spanko.

    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: only a spanko would say that... enjoy... I have that feeling when the spanking has ended, near the end of the spanking my mind is questioning why i ever wanted to be spanked.
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  2. "Five spanks with a wooden implement" is definitely not enough! That wouldn't register on our Richter scale! Glad to hear that Cindy did (it seems) get around to deliver a more convincing performance!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J: most definitely a convincing performance
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  3. I agree with you Red, for whatever reason a spanking is given the bottom must be properly red and sore so that it's remembered. Along with that the spankee should be doing the spanking dance, and wiggling the bottom. In my case I wiggle to ease the sting. R also worries that she will "hurt" me so I understand where Cindy is coming from. I hope your talk gives you more spankings that are remembered.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: I am certain they will
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  4. How about more information on how Cindy reacts to a spanking? When do you (and she) know that it's effective?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tom: She and I knows it is being effective when my feet are dancing, I am making noise( owwww), and possibly squirming or moving my bottom around to shift where the spank is landing on the same spot.
    Are you in a spanking relationship?
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is rare we have to settle things by my getting my naked butt paddled---but it does happen--When it has to happen---I know I got it coming so there is no argument---My wife paddles so it really hurts and I stay put til she is done--Unlike this video--my wife does not show the same emotion the spanker does---but i agree with Red-- a paddling vhas to make a guy want it over way before she is done I am sounding like a 10 yr old damn quick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: glad to know you both have a method of solving a major problem. A hard spanking gets my attention, and howls immediately
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)