4.4.14

consensual spanking

As things go in life, we sometimes have many spankings, then a gap of varying length before the next spanking...

Yesterday, I complained about not being spanked, and we had had a few disagreements throughout the day... Cindy stated fine, and proceeded to sit on the spanking chair, but I suggested she should use the cane...

The simple fact I was trying to make is that a spanking does not have to be elaborate, and that if Cindy is upset about something, she should simply request I go get" some specific implement", return, bare my bottom, and solve the problem....

Cindy does not spank hard, thus my willingness to suggest the cane... (not such a dumb lad am I)
And promptly I was bare bottomed bending at the waist, with my hands on the bed. Cindy whacked away, and although my bottom became red, no ooowwww or movement occurred on my part.

I suggested Cindy use the cane harder, and on standing up asked her to hand me the cane, and then I swatted a pillow to show sound and thwack. Giving Cindy the cane back, she then delivered 6 or 8 harder strokes that each had a verbal noise from me...
Who knows, spanking is consensual, and sometimes a spanking is much harder than other times. My bottom was not in anyway red today, whereas after a strong dose of the bath brush, it is red more than 24 hours after the spanking. I guess it depends on what buttons were pushed necissitating the spanking.
We then proceeded to have a fabulous time making love... the sparks flew
Your smile for today:
 and dogs are definitely man's best friend


enjoy life
bottoms up
Red

11 comments:

  1. I can understand where Cindy is coming from. Yes if she is upset she should spank and relieve her tension but maybe she was too upset. I've also found that a spanker is sometimes worried that spanking too hard will injure the spankee. I've have asked R to spank me harder at times. It may sound like topping from the bottom but it's not. I'm glad it took care of her problems.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. archedone: yes, hurting the one you love is difficult, and yet a spanking is a wonderful solution... and note the word spanking, not beating... a huge difference, and I never post photos with blood or terrible bruising...
    bottoms up
    red

    ReplyDelete
  3. Topping from the bottom is a potential issue. But my wife will, when I request, give me a spanking. recently I asked and arranged my self over a pile of pillows on the bed and positioned a leather belt over my bare bottom. Other implements were nearby. She came in to the room, laughed, grabbed the belt and proceeded to beat my ass. She stopped and we talked and she caught a gleam in my eye and asked if I wanted her to continue. I silently rolled back atop the pile of pillows and she let loose with another flurry of swings with the belt. She left the room and I went into the bathroom to take a look and my ass was deep red all over. I was satisfied and later hugged and kissed her and thanked her for the spanking. She said you are welcome and will do it anytime. But her concern as with others is that she doesn't want to hurt me, even tho there have been bruises in the past. It works for us.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: wonderful that you can ask for a spanking when you feel you need one, and that your loving wife immediately satisfies your desire.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. The only times I "ask" for a spanking is when I know I have been guilty of a misdemeanor that J. has not discovered yet - in which case I will present myself with my trousers at half-mast and offering the martinet, or else (if she is not home) by placing myself in an appropriate, bare-bottomed position to await her return... and the fate I deserve (as she sees fit.

      L.

      Delete
    3. I love it when you "volunteer" for a whipping that you know you deserve!... I may be angered by your misbehavior (and will not 'spare the rod' to punish you for it) but I always give you credit for accepting your punishment - and thanking me for it....(as you just did!)

      J.

      Delete
    4. J & L: a good method to solve a problem that has occurred, instead of waiting for it to be discovered.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. You are so lucky to have Cindy to paddle that bare bottom of yours and she seems to have the best ways of doing it....maybe her and I can do a old fashion spanking book rather then a cook book I would love to be there to learn how she make Rump Roast.....and Smoked Butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl; hate to have the two of you with spankng implements near me...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. Red you are lucky to have Cindy who treats you so well and Baxter is even luckier to his special lady. I have been trying for some time to get my wife into spanking and finally had some success. Yesterday she agreed to give it a try and said she would meet me in the bedroom. So I hurried in stripped down and arranged myself on top of pile of pillows(bottom up of course) with two leather straps I had purchased nest to me. When she came in she laughed and let me watch a slow strip tease then said you really are ready for this, with that she picked up the larger paddle and started swinging, it was fantastic. After about 30 strokes she switched to her hand for about 40. When she was finished I thanked and hugged her then gave her the best oral I had to offer. After making mind blowing love we cuddled and slept for a while. Thanks Red your blog has given some great ideas to get to this point and I will continue reading and hopefully getting more spankings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joe: one of the best comments ever! Glad it worked for your wife and you, and keep showing your appreciation. Remember to thank her again for being such a loving wife to do this for you.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)