31.1.14

Why you must never carelessly use the computer

Learning from advice from Hermione:
Besides having a separate account from my normal life personal email account, what Hermione states is never have both accounts open in the same browser at the same time...
For example:  try on Google to search for:  F/M discipline

The first item that pops up is:
https://www.facebook.com/MenWhoLikeStrictAndDisciplinedWomen

A facebook group exists... YIKES!!!!
Facebook is constantly trying to get more information about you, and if you are like me, never the two shall meet... my spanking lifestyle with my public face...  you might accidentally click like, not remebering that you had facebook open earlier today, and that would quite possibly be the link

I have noted, with dismay, that if I logout of blogger, but do not close the browser, and attempt to login later, blogger still knows who I am......  and simply asks for my password, and displaying the photo and yahoo account of red.often@yahoo.com

Thus, I am now trying to make a habit of closing the browser whenever I finish using spanking sites.Thus, whether female
 or male,


The cornertime after the fact, and the spanking after the facet, cannot undo the damage caused by carelessness!

Be careful... I thoroughly dislike Facebook, though I use it, but the public nature of so much information is daunting!!
bottoms up
RED

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. simcor: I am also always trying to follow it.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Red,

    Excellent advice.

    If I have a problem with Google or Blogger I always ask Hermione first and she's always been able to help. A real gem is our Hermione.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ronnie: I totally agree... she is great
      love
      Red
      xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. sub hub:
      you are welcome
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. You may also want to make sure you uncheck the "stay logged in" box when you sign in to gmail, blogger, or any other Google service.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, and also on yahoo...
      Hi: i will post about your blog sometime in the near future. thanks for dropping by
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. Download and install VMware Player. Create a virtual machine. The virtual Machine will run as an entirely separate operating system.Only use the VM for browsing and accounts that require discretion. Never for anything in your mainstream accounts.
    This will ensure that any spyware or tracking is completely separate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: not certain I trust downloading things I do not know about... simpler methods exist as stated...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. The internet is so involved in our every day lives that you have to always be on the guard. Google and the NSA and the rest are all trying to pry into our private lives. Trust me, my life is very boring. I have my company email as well as a Yahoo acct, two Gmail accts and an AOL. Each has a purpose and I try to keep them separate. Yeah, I agree that sometimes I do stupid things on the internet and deserve a spanking, I think these internet companies and their people deserve spankings as well. the internet is a necessary evil, unfortunately.

    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baxter: without the internet, how would we have ever started this blog, or dialogue...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)