23.1.14

school fantasies part 2

PLEASE REMEMBER: WE ARE COMPLETELY OPPOSED TO INVOLVING CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IN ANY FORM OF SPANKING ACTIVITIES!!
school fantasies part 2:  the school girl who spanks you..
all that is needed is a trip to Goodwill
 purchase used school uniforms
 and let your imagination take over
 doing the hair like a school girl is an amazing extra
 so..first enjoy the view
 and the living of your fantasy
are you ready
 or did you imagine watching mothers spanking their school girl daughters (WOW!)
 or even seeing one school girl spank another
or have you ever dreamed on an entire class of schoolgirls about to be spanked

a wonderful fantasy for us, and I post this knowing that websites must have certificates proving all models are 18 or older.
bottoms up
Red

6 comments:

  1. I have been spanked by some of my female class mates during a school camp, teachers were standing by but they let us do our way. Btw, I had consented to being spanked, after a girl asked me if she could spank me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. simcor; Sounds wonderful
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. I love that last picture of all those bare naughty bottoms.Great picture. I don't have the school girl fantasy. But I do have a fantasy (might become reality) of my wife in a dominatrix get up and dealing with me. She is working out and losing weight and told me the other day that once she hits a certain milestone, maybe she would get one. Now that would be great.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baxter: hope it happens.. it is healthful to lose weight and be slimmer.. and what a reward for both of you
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Just a note to say how much I appreciate your sensitivity to those of us with fantasies of being spanked (or spanking) school aged folks, but, like most of us, have no tolerance for corporal punishment involving children in schools. Thanks, Red...you're a class act.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark: as long as it is fantasy.. great. no spanking of children below the age of 18, until when they become adults... but not even then if they are your children
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)