3.1.14

humor friday

Another eclectic collection to make you smile
A potential reason as to why you should never decorate a palm tree with lights at Christmas
Weddings... this one could be fun.. one might even check to see who is the best man, the groom or the "best man"
Words FAIL me!!! 
when someone is really annoying you
always take interesting photos
and always accept an invitation to a neighbor's party... the entertainment might be amazing
 and love the environment.. and all tree huggers
and as always
bottoms up
Red

8 comments:

  1. All good, especially the last one, Miss Rebecka always knows what to do with us naughty boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. otk4us2: Glad you liked them
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the laughs, especially the one with the bollard.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pref: Glad you liked them... I had to look up the meaning of 'bollard', so an educational day for me..
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Needless to say, I laughed out loud at work, viewing this on my phone of course. One of my staff asked me what was funny and of course, I said 'oh nothing, nothing at all' while still chuckling. I do agree with the last picture, the poor guy enjoying all the wonderful pictures and his wife dealing with that naughtiness.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: all wives should deal with naughtiness like this, and many men would enjoy it.... naughty viewing my blog at work... seems like your wife has another reason to spank you :)
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Very funny, loved the palm tree.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: glad you liked them
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)