4.12.13

your smile for today

This is my new neighbor...
She's single...    She lives right across the road.
 

I can see her place from my deck. I watched as she got home from work this evening.
                 

I was surprised when she walked across the street, up my driveway and knocked on my door.              

I rushed to open it, she looks at me and says,
                

"I just got home, and I am so horny! I have this strong urge to have a good time, get drunk, and make love all night long!            

Are you busy tonight?"

I quickly replied, "Nope, I'm free, I have no plans at all!"               
 

She said, "Great! Could you  watch my dog?"                 

Being a senior citizen, really sucks!

___________________________________________________________________
and if that did not get me spanked, then this will

 oops
 that is about right
bottoms up
RED

8 comments:

  1. Red,

    The first one did make me smile. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie: always pleased to make people smile, specially friends...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. That first picture had me going. I was wondering how spanking was going to be brought into the blog, but not the way I was thinking. Good one, Red
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baxter: always easy to add on spanking photos with any topic
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. funny story Red. Love the last picture, in my minds eye I can see him dancing in place as the cane lands. Love the way he's on his tip toes presenting his bottom in the best possible way.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: toes do not help, but we try to move the postion the next cane stroke will strike...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Isn't that first pic Elisha Cuthbert? I can see why you were all excited, but wouldn't Cindy have disapproved? Vehemently?

    Being a senior citizen isn't all that bad, considering you have a complementary partner and all. Wait til your new neighbor calls you "sir" or some younger person opens the door for you or tells you "You look so much like my Dad"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. smuccatelli: the post was meant to be humorous... never take what i post seriously.. enjoy life
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)