1.12.13

Something is wrong

Your morning smile
You should know something is wrong when you are so easily distracted...
This affliction can affect either sex
so try to have fun in life
Socially Unacceptable
Humour
    I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest "thing" she had ever laid her hands on.
I said, "You're pulling my leg."

lastly
Einstein was born March 14, 1879.
He would be nearly 134 if he were alive today.
Few people remember that he married his cousin, Elsa Lowenthal, after his first marriage failed in 1919.
At the time he stated that he was attracted to Elsa "because she was so well endowed".
He postulated that if you are attracted to women with large breasts, the attraction is even stronger if there is a DNA connection.
This came to be known as...

Einstein's Theory of "Relative Titty."
 bottoms up
Red

10 comments:

  1. I'm groaning at the last one. :) Love that paddle, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anastasia: Definitely a groaner, but amusing, and definitely a brush to be avoided wherever possible.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. What good are big breasts? Its the buttocks that count! You can't spank breasts and have as much fun as the buttocks, right Red? Rachel W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel: all sizes of breast are fun to view (or at least..imagine), as are all types of bottoms.... and yes, spanking the bottom only, not the breasts. However, Cindy occasionally likes her breast slgihtly tapped at key times when making love...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. I would rather a girl with a fat bottom than fat tits. Bottoms are more fun. And that woman with that big hairbrush looks enticing. Need her lap.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: everyone has there own taste, and life is an adventure.. I like wlee shaped breasts and bottoms...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Big breasts are nice and fun to fondle. I can relate to picture 4, I've been over the spanking bench with R straddling me like that. I can partly agree with Baxter I'd love to feel that brush on my bottom. Good post Red.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: glad you liked it
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. Red, love the socially unacceptable humour! LOL Theory of relative titty! I add my groan! (but still loved it!) Thanks for the (as usual) great post.

    Blessings,
    George

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. george K: glad you liked it (groaning), and thanks for aDDING A COMMENT
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)