29.12.13

pegging brings smiles to all

Thought today's post would simply show smiling women
albeit posed professionals
showing the happiness
of experimenting
 with you being penetrated
 and loving the closeness and engulfing emotions involved
Remember
and wouldn't this scenario blow your mind!! When your wife is getting ready to go out, but calls you to the hallway and states:
Bend over dear, I just feel like fucking you for a little before I go out, just like I give you a quick bj before going out sometimes
and helping her put it on always shows you to be a thoughtful person
show the happy
bottoms up
Red

6 comments:

  1. yes it would surprise me to have R have a strapon and tell me to bend over for her to ride me. But I would go along with it, at least once. I would just as soon she just take a paddle or strap to my butt rather than a plastic cock tho
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: the whole idea is that it is not just bend over, but that it should be part of a romantic love making experience... if you both can create that mood in your head.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. anon: true, but hopefully she is well
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Bending over for her strap-on is the ultimate surrender. My wife puts on her strap-on at least once a week and I must say I love the positions she puts me in so she can have her way with me. It is a wonderful part of our sex play.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: wow..once a week... have fun
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)