3.12.13

A thought to live by

When we in London, I saw this photo opportunity
When I look at my list of followers, every imaginable combination exists, and I AM VERY  HAPPY that my following crosses so many sexualities, and spankees and spankers. However, i believe the majority of my readers are Spankees!!!

thus.. a little tribute: to
women spanking men
 men spanking women
women spanking women
men spanking men
and remember
 so wearing panties and stockings by men(or more), or women dressing like men, being bisexual or being transgendered
 

enjoy life
and always be happy to be spanked
bottoms up
Red

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy life and love every minute of it. We agree. Rachel & aj Widget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel and Aj: thanks... glad to know you liked the post...
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your post Red, and as a spankee, I look forward to each and every spanking I get.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: as do I , most of the time
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. It's ironic that this London bus is driving past the embassy of Uganda (one of the world's most rabidly homophobic regimes)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never knew what flag that was, so EXCELLENT that the bus drives past it many times a day.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. Yes I am a spankee and enjoy every spanking I get. As is fairly typical among us male spankees, our wives are not much in the way of spankees. My wife makes a very good spanker with whatever implement she is wielding. . The bus ad is so true and wouldn't it good for everyone to just accept it.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: yes, Cindy would greatly prefer to be the spanker...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)