25.11.13

milked before being spanked


This is one way to assure that your husband will feel his spanking to be much more severe than normal...
Oh my….
without actually doing severe  damage.
However, you might decide this is too much enjoyment, even though it does the deed quicker...
That lady again !
so you might just sit in the spanking chair, and stroke him, while telling him what a naughty boy he is..
or command that he stroke himself, mocking him, while letting him know how severe his spanking will be..
Oh fuck me yes!
now, he can be made to feel even more submissive, almost like a cow being milked, if you have him bending over a chair on all fours



pardon-my-hardon:

“Why can’t I be like the rest of the farm girls and milk the cows?”
of course, be in charge but aim as you please
Wifey does it one more time !
because enjoying his cum is your PREROGATIVE, even though he has to stand their with his hands by his side, with no movement
She does it again !


most of these gifs come from the following website http://galvygalvy.tumblr.com/archive

milk away aggressively
and
enjoy the bliss
Yeah. I’d like to.
For spanking photos, see almost any other of my posts...

bottoms up
Red

12 comments:

  1. When my wife has had enough, she does not milk me, I must stand before her, and do it myself, holding a towel to catch all. Sometimes it happens fast, most takes time. She just watches and smiles, holding the hairbrush, once I come, she hands me a wash towel to wash myself off and then over her lap. A spanking does hurt more after a milking, and standing facing the wall with it limp reminds me that I've been naughty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: probably effective, but you both could have had so much more fun
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. R has never milked me prior to getting a spanking, but I've heard it does sting more. I have no intention of telling her this as her spankings hurt enough already. But it does sound interesting.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: agreed..simply a waste of a chance to make love
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Why is it that a spanking stings more after sex than before? Must be something about being horny and then having the horniness relieved that allows the spanking to really sting.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baxter: My concept is that after making love, all the emotions and stamina is drained, so similarly after a milking, except the spanker is fresh and waiting with anticipation to spank you.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Being milked with one hand and spanked with the other while you are over a bench gives you the ecstasy and the agony in that order. At first the strap elicits this intense eroticism but . . once the milking is over and the strapping is not you do get the agony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hobbes: sounds very true, but have yo ever experienced it. Thanks for leaving a message
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. Being milked is one of my fantasies, especially at a mixed party. I would consider it an honor if this would happen to me. My body is totally shaved so that my submissive nature is visible for all to see. Getting spanked after being milked is all the more exciting to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon; fantasies can be much happier than reality.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. My wife milks me prior to a spanking, naked, standing, she takes her time. One time she was so mad I was naked, sitting on the front room floor and having to milk myself. She enjoyed it and when I finally came I was quickly over her lap and soon pleading, begging, and when she finally stood me up I danced around the room, rubbing, crying, the worse spanking I had received. She then said sternly going to play with it again, No Mommy, she smiled and told me to face the wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon; definitely something we do not do, but if it works in some relationships, that fine with the consensual couple.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)