24.11.13

little spankings

Things change from time to time.

A week or two ago, I informed Cindy that her immediate spankings in the kitchen were not that effective. She would pick up a wooden implement, normally the soup stirrer, indicate for me to bare my bottom, or simply state bend over (which implied bare your bottom), and would whack away for about ten spanks, which would have me hopping around a bit.

However, it was so fast, and momentary, that the discomfort was gone sometimes before I had finished setting the table, or before we were eating. I suggested that she should give double that number of spanks to make certain I remembered, and that she would have dispelled any and all of her anger.
Yesterday, Cindy remembered what I had stated, because when she felt it was necessary to spank me on the spot, I was truly hopping and wishing I had kept my big mouth shut, while she enjoyed maybe 30 or more spanks delivered to my bare bent over bottom. Rest assured, I certainly felt them while sitting and eating our lunchtime meal. This photo shows the situation well, but it was a man being spanked(me)
and it was

A few days before this, Cindy had done something wrong, which she knew was wrong, and I was thrilled to bend her over slightly while delivering ten good hand spanks to her bare bottom. That spanking might have stoked the flames for her remembering to pay me back more than double when next I was spanked, as I described above.
Personally, I recommend to every couple who are thinking of using spanking in their marriage to give it a go,so to speak, but be certain it is consensual.

bottoms up
Red

12 comments:

  1. your last comment is essential. spankings should be consensual. with R and me, I asked her many years ago to spank me and she agreed to do it and has done a good job ever since and does offer her bottom for a spanking once in a while, a treat. I am the admitted spanko so she is more than happy to give me what I want. As in yesterday, I told her we need to go into the back room and she said, OMG I have to spend time spanking your bottom again? Yes I said. So she said to go in, bare my bottom and wait. In she came, chose the wooden spoon and laid into my bottom good, using some number of the weight she needs to lose, which is a high number. then she grabbed a paddle and finished up, again a good number. Well I felt I needed more fire back there and handed her one of my old leather belts and she really got into it. Needless to say, when I looked in a mirror, my butt was very red and splotchy and I could feel it for quite a while. So I agree, little spankings, while nice, really need to be big spankings to really get points across or fill the need. Consensual is the best.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: thanks for the update. Requesting a spanking when you feel you need it is best to do, and you are very fortunate to have a wife that will spank you. (as am I)
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Some time ago I had suggested to R that when she was upset or stressed she could take it out on my bottom, and she never forgot it. I don't recall getting any like you described, mostly when she is stressed, she tells me to go get her an implement and come back naked. then I'm put over the sofa arm so she can stand back a bit and get a good swing. Our (or my) spanking is consensual but I don't get the chance to spank R. She does all the spanking.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: live and dream, someday she may decide she needs the benefit of a spanking, maybe as a motivation to do something. However, having a wife willing to spank you is wonderful.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Somehow, I never had to tell J. (or N. before her) to spank me harder. Both are (or were) always quite "effective" in that respect - and there have been times when I thought (or felt!) that they were only TOO effective! Not to complain, mind you - but even if I did, it would make no difference! J. (and N.) always decide(d) what I "deserve(d)", and I have (had) no voice in the matter!

    L.

    ps. This also applies to B. (J's sister) - who, by the way, is coming to visit for Thanksgiving - aka "Spanksgiving", I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L: A well spanked man.. excellent, and Happy Thanksgiving week of roasting to you. Maybe, just maybe, B or J will deserve a spanking also... if for no other reason than to be thankful for such a wonderful husband and brother-in-law that you are...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. An intriguing suggestion! J. does, in fact, gets (occasionally!) a brisk spanking when she misbehaves, but I have never spanked B. (my sister-in-law) - and I doubt it might happen this year...

      L.

      Delete
    3. L: maybe you can suggest it to J, just for the fun experience, knowing full well that the suggestion will also get you well spanked by B
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    4. B. arrived on Wednesday - and J. at once invited her to give me a "welcome" spanking (the first since July)... Over the next two days, the two of them took turns... Somehow, the idea of following your suggestion seems a bit premature (and might, I fear, have some "blowback" effects!)

      L.

      Delete
    5. L: definite blowback effects.. but fun to think about...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    6. What with Thanksgiving and my sister visiting, I haven't looked at your blog these past few days (L. apparently has). I doubt very much that B. would allow L. to spank her, but I will drop a hint to that effect - and see what the "blowback" may be...

      J.

      Delete
    7. J: I just thought it might be a little treat, for either L to watch you spank B (if you ever had), or for the thrill himself. However, pay back would be a b**ch... but still a lot of fun. Also, my thinking would be that you would have to be in charge for arranging the scenario where either you are dong the spanking, or L is.
      Enjoy the visit.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)