6.10.13

spanked :)

Thought I would start updating whoever happens to look at this blog about my spankings.

The blog is titled consensual spanking, and this implies, and is true, that my spankings are  consensual, and Cindy's spankings are accepted as reasonable if the reason is sufficient.

Yesterday, we had been home for a few days, and I was missing the thrill of being spanked, and we had been very busy, besides adjusting to the time change of five hours....

An afternoon interlude was anticipated, and after Cindy had bathed and dressed in sexy lingerie, I joined her in the bedroom, where she was standing with the wooden hair brush. I suggested that she might like some other spanking implement, as we had this brush with us for four weeks of vacation. She readily agreed, and suggested leather.

I retrieved the heart shaped metal studded leather paddle, that pleased Cindy.  Cindy stated that this is her favorite, and immediately sat on the spanking chair. A lowering of my pants and underwear, a pat of her knees indicating I should bend OTK, and Cindy began with a flurry that had my feet dancing in no time.
After a month of travel, this implement feels totally different than wood,  and it's tip certainly visits virgin areas... Cindy paused, and asked that I state something I had done wrong, so that she would have a reason to be spanking me.
My response was that she should not bother in being upset, but that this could be a good boy spanking as a reward. She seemed to like that and proceeded to spank away fast and furious, then slow and stronger, many on one spot, then moving on, then alternating and having be danced up a storm...
When Cindy decided she was finished, she permitted me to stand and I immediately thanked her for spanking me, and we proceeded to caress, kiss, and moved to the bed for extremely satisfying and thrilling sex.

So, if you have never tried spanking, it can be a great aphrodisiac.

The next day, I still have red marks on the far side of one cheek, where the paddle had wrapped often...

bottoms up
Red

14 comments:

  1. We are going on a two week vacation to Paris and Amsterdam next June. My wife asked if we should bring the newest implement, a wooden spoon, along and I said sure. But I also thought that a wooden hairbrush might fit in the luggage just as well or better. She agreed and I will be shopping for one. Back to the wooden spoon we just bought. She spanked me through my shorts and then on my bare bottom yesterday and it was fun. I was so hard and we commenced sex right away and oh was it terrific. much better than having sex without spanking. I agree, spanking is a great appetizer to even greater sex.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: Sex and spanking go together like the song " love and marriage, go together like a horse and carriage"
      Have you ever tried a wooden bath brush... The length of the handle makes for a much richer experience, bringing out true colors of red...
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
    2. Baxter: A kitchen spoon is not the sort of implement to pack in your suitcase (too obvious!) but the hairbrush is not likely to draw attention at airport security checkpoints. Likewise, leather belts...

      But, by all means, when you are overseas, look out for "local products" !



      Delete
    3. local products are excellent... they remind you of spankings in other parts of the world... carrying their own stimulation of the mind.. when they were used to stimulate the bottom
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. The advantage of being at home : a wider choice of "implements"...

    The advantage of travel: discovering new ones in unexpected places...

    J & L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J& L: so very true, and that is my post tomorrow, that I just finished writing... if you are ever going to Killarney, write me for the name of the hotel
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. Items we (or J.) found overseas:
      - a thick washerwoman's paddle (in SE France)
      - a leather bridle (or strap) from S. Italy
      - a short riding whip
      - and, of course, all three martinets that she has used in succession

      L.

      ps. not counting locally procured switches that were not brought home!

      J.

      Delete
    3. Always fun to discover something useful...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a "good to be home spanking". It's great to hear about Cindy spanking you again. I'm sure the sex after was fantastic. Just for "fun" ask Cindy to spank you some time after sex. OUCH!
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: I have considered that, but neither of us is in the mood for spanking after great sex... and might sort of be a buzz kill for Cindy...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. We both agree with you, Red! Spanking before sex works wonders, but spanking after sex is counter-indicated - at least for us.

      J. & L.

      Delete
    3. J & L: I can imagine how more intensely felt a spanking immediately after making love. However, when we have finished making love, we are both too happy and rapturous to have the energy for spanking.. and we have never solely done my ejaculating before being spanked..
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    4. I guess we are on the same wavelength: "before - si! - after - no!" - at least not until some time has elapsed and you are both ready for more!

      J & L

      Delete
    5. J&L: time needs to elapse if we had just made love
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)