13.10.13

pegging for enjoyment

Well, definitely a  part of my audience has no interest in this topic whatsoever, so, if that is the case, best to leave now....

However, most of the world has no interest in spanking for problem solving, stress relief, personal enjoyment, and as a FANTASTIC sexual foreplay, so I do know my audience is limited.

Pegging is NOT BDSM!

As we had not done it while on vacation, and as we are about to go on vacation again (yes we are... no point staying home), I asked Cindy if she would be interested in doing this before we left.  We talked about it a little while on the last vacation, where I expressed that trying and enjoying it a month from now would be good.

Cindy stated two days ago that might be fun,so we arranged for the day later (yesterday)
I prepared this time, and purchased a product to give myself a small enema, so that everything would be clean in the lower intestine, (How is that for a clinical explanation)  and I used it about four hours before we made love.

I had a pair of white lace panties on.  Cindy bathed, and then had on sexy lingerie and the strap-on.

We fondled and caressed each other, with her sucking my cock for a while, and my mouth giving fond attention to her yummy breasts.
We then lubed up and on with the show...
We experimented with me on my back for a little, but Cindy could not get any thrusting motion, but I enjoyed it. We moved to doggie style for a little while, but found our heights are different.

With dogged persistence, we then tried Cindy lying on top of me, while I was face first on the bed, and it was magical. I found these gifs on a pegging site, and they mimic the positioning perfectly

I was ooohing and awwwing in, and making all sort of gutteral noises, as the experience was amazing

I am certain Cindy was enjoying the experience, as she became even more energetic shall I say as she realized she could actually be thrusting


There is also pressure on her clitoris while thrusting, so she was having wonderful stimulation also.




We must have been at it for a few minutes in this position to say the least,  and my erection that had faded during the first two attempts had once again returned. However, I doubted that I would climax, so we stopped, removed the strap-on, and I began to pleasure Cindy orally. She was already extremely wet, so I can clearly say that we both loved the experience.
Cindy had an eventual amazing orgasm, and then I entered her to have a fantastic orgasm also...

All I can say is you might consider trying it, but without any spanking whatsoever before, as this in our minds is simply making love!! ( not punishment).

bottoms up in an entirely different way
Red

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tiffani: glad you enjoyed it..
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. Very nice! I really like the love making perspective and look forward to the day that my wife will do this with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mr Bill: talk to your wife, and I suggest you look back in my blog where I blogged about pegging with information from various websites
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Michael: we both had a wonderful time
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. I agree pegging, like spanking is not for everyone. I do feel that out of those that have tried it, (and done it right) there was great pleasure. R and I both love pegging, and she will put a vibrating bullet between her and the dildo and has fantastic climaxes, and when I enter her after she has the pleasure of another climax. I also agree pegging is making love. Glad you are enjoying the experience.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: great ideas, and thanks
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. Hello. I am curious as to why you consider pegging as not a BDSM activity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loki:
      because pegging can be done between two consenting adults, without any coercion.
      Obviously, a man can enter a woman's ass with his cock, with her consenting... not BDSM.
      Two gay men can do it .. again not BDSM.
      Transvestites can do it together..not BDSM
      Do it without permission...that is simply illegal..
      I agree that BDSM can be with two consenting adults, but that does not necessarily make every act BDSM
      At one time I might imagine that many people would think spanking was BDSM... I guess we just keep stretching the boundaries of acceptable sexual behavior, narrowing the concept of BDSM.

      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. It's nice getting a good rhythm going. My wife did this to me years ago as we two were both naked on our living room couch when in walk Margarita (our next door neighbor), we were so embarrassed as she came out of me and stood up revealing me very red bottom with some handprints and a wooden paddle on the coffee table in front of her. markiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. markiee: I guess we need to lock doors, when neighbors come in without knocking... However, if she is still a friend, what wonderful conversations you might be having...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)