10.10.13

on yesterday's theme

I have always enjoyed the comics titled "Peanuts", something I grew up reading.... Thus, I have a desk calendar with a different cartoon daily. A quote from the back of the October 7th, 2013 cartoon:
On  October 7th, 1913: The first continuously moving assembly line is run at a Ford motor Company plant to assemble a Model T chassis.
fast forward 80 years to 20 years ago.... look at all the amazing stuff we had: video recorders, VHS players, portable boom boxes, Cd's, cassettes, cameras, and more...
 It is good to know that with all this change,
 happily (at least for the spanker)
 if not for the spankee
 that good old-fashioned spankings are available for men
and for women
even old-fashioned ideas of cornertime
enjoy the present, and all of your spankings, whether you give them, or receive them, or both
bottoms up
Red

12 comments:

  1. We have made many improvements since Ford was first made. I might add that there have also been improvements in spanking implements. So many nice ones to chose from. So many different stings. For one who gives or receives life is good.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: very true, variety is the spice of life
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
  2. Love that photo of the kneeling guy, so penitent with his red bottom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: very penitent, but my knees would give more pain than the spanking if I was in that position too long
      bottoms up
      red

      Delete
    2. Same here! Serving 'corner time' while standing up (bare-bottomed) is no picnic, but on the (few) occasions when I was assigned to kneel on a bench, I found it to be much harder (partly because, I guess, J's sister or one of her close friends, was watching the scene...)

      L.

      Delete
    3. Red, I agree with you! I have found myself two or three times in that position (not at home, but when we were visiting with J's sister in Burgundy -and once in a small hotel), and I found it not only more uncomfortable, but also, somehow, more humiliating than the standard "corner time" when I have to stand my my nose to the wall...

      L.

      Delete
    4. L: It would be hard on my knees, and as we age, I would respectfully ask for a pillow to protect my knees. I can see how it would be more humbling, as kneeling is more submissive than standing... A good idea to follow-up on!
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    5. Red: Your point is well taken. After being seriously spanked (and flogged with the martinet) last week, L. was allowed a cushion while serving his usual 'corner time' while kneeling on top of a hardwood bench - sniffling up his tears, as usual after a sharp correction!

      J.

      Delete
  3. Thank goodness spanking is still done by hand... and not on the assembly line! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. generation to generation, year after year, spankings are still in vogue and very much in need by us. We were out driving today and my wife started talking about using the wooden spoon on me when we get home and then she said she needed it also. Very happy timeless thoughts.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baxter: well, share and share alike, and then making love together... marvelous...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)